Lied and betrayed

Walking in there front door of Libby's house, cold , damp , cobwebs on every window ceil , the light flickers on . Libby ask Jake to light the fireplace to warm up the house. He goes outside to cut some wood , he brings in a load of wood, and places it in the fire place. Lights it  and it's lit , the warmth fills the room, Libby crouches down puts her hands out to warm up , not long now till the house is at a nice temperature . Libby goes up stairs , to run a hot bath , entering her bedroom , looking at her draws, her lingerie is scatted all over the bed , and floor , she picked it all up off the floor, and pile them together on her bed.
Entering the bathroom , Libby runs the bath adds the bubble gel to the water, and walks away.  Hot Steam fills the cold room, she undresses and gets into the bath, Jake comes up stairs, strips off and gets in the bath .

Drake and Elena get back to the farm house. Drake races in first to inside the house."I bags the toilet first", Elena wanders in, carrying all the bags. She sees a light on next door to drakes room. She curious , pressing her ear up against the door, no sound, tries to open the door . It's locked!!
"What's he hiding "?
She hears drake coming out of the toilet, Elena follows him into the bath room. She asks her question" why is the spare room locked and the light is on, "is there someone in there, " he pauses.. Looks up into the mirror , stares back at her, lies to her , "nah no one is there"... "I'm growing weed, to smoke", "oh sure, you're "? Elena crossing her arms and leaning against the door frame.
Drake pushes Elena into his room, gets kinky with her, I don't feel like it, sorry!
Why"? Said drake , "I've just got my periods, and I'm feeling moody, so I'm going to sleep? You are welcome to cuddle me

". FINE!!" I will cuddle you" . Later in the evening , drake awakes and thinks about lana in the next room, "gee I need a fuck!! , moving Elena arms off his chest, drake gets out of bed . Exiting the bedroom , he digs put the key from pot plant , and opens up spare room, what a surprise he got, 

"what a shame "?, lana hung herself by the ceiling fan!!"I did like fucking her"! Drake pulled her down and placed her on the floor, removing lana's clothes and jewellery he carried her naked body out to the barn. He opens up the barn door , it makes a loud noise", damn it, "  looks back at the house , waits a few seconds and continues entering the barn .
Elena wakes up , drake not in bed with her , she throws the blankets off her she looks out the bedroom window spots drake doing something strange? Slipping on a dressing gown , walking outside , bare feet she  goes up to the barn . Elena opens the barn door and goes to investigates , drake no where to be seen. Tip toeing around, a light gets turn on . Looking through a crack in the barn door, Elena see drake , she was going to enter until drake pulled out 2 bodies , she noticed the first body.. it was Jessica's  , she looked in horror, she'd covered her mouth,her body shaking  , drake hacks her body into pieces and disposal, it into a garage bag . Trying not to make a noise, she continues to watch him, hack another body up, "can't look anymore,I'm going to be sick! Walking backwards, trying not to make any noise,Elena squeezes through the barn door ,and without being seen,she runs back into the house. 

In the hallway,pacing and panicking, she's trembling,feeling sick , biting her nails"what can I do?,Elena hears the barn door open, drake closes the door,and walks towards the house, Elena calms herself down and climbs back into bed, pulls the blanket over her cold body. 

Elena hears foot steps on the verander, front door opens. Heavy foot steps walking down the hallway .

She's terrified, heart racing, she had to think fast, she tells herself ( I will pretend,I had a nightmare! ) she screams,( pretending that she was startled in her dreams) drake came running into the room. He calms down Elena, what's wrong, she opens her eyes, and blinks,cuddles into him

"I had a frightening nightmare, !!

Tell me about it, she explained, that ,there was 2 girls dead, being  hacked up, could see who they were, blood everywhere ...her eyes was filled with tears ,!! Please hold me tight ,Drake!!. 

"Don't worry, it was just a dream? 

"But it felt very real to me,? "Shh,now ?close your eyes" he climbs into bed with her, snuggles up to her. Drake wakes up during the night, and suspects that Elena was in the bard last night, and saw what he did. He was planning his next kill...

The next morning, Elena and drake woke up,  drake rolled over to get out of bed, how your tummy today? ,   Elena got up,trotted to the toilet, oh must off been false alarm, no periods, yay for me! 

What's wrong, nothing! False alarm, I'm going for a shower,I'll be back in 15, she closes the door to the shower,runs the water. In the meantime drake ,goes up to the attic, to find any footage of seeing Elena looking into the barn. As he expected, shaking his head, he zooms in ,pausing the video of his girl watching him.

Drake sighs, ...he thinks, how to make Elena disappear ?.

He comes out from the attic , locking the door , making his way passed the lounge room, gone to his CD movie collection and pulls out the cd ,when he sexually assaulted Libby, hopefully she would watch it. 

Shower water stops, he hears her , drake goes back into the bedroom, sits on the bed, waiting for her. Elena dries herself quickly, doesn't wrap the towel around her body , walks into the bedroom , drake looks at her naked body. She pauses and smiles walks towards him, "Fuck me hard , " 

"I thought you had your periods? , it's a false alarm! She told him

He stood up in front of her, he removed his trunks, his cock hardened, he turned her towards the bed and pushed her on the bed, spreading her legs apart, he played with her clit ,it made her come,over and over. Putting his cock into her vagina,he fucks her over and over. "Are you satisfied Elena? 

"I could go all day? Really you must be really horny then? 

Drake suggested go and find a Porno to watch, Elena walked out naked ,through to the lounge room, going through the CDs she noticed a cd half way out. It had no name on it, Elena puts the cd into the bluray machine, drake walks close behind, smirking at her.. At first it started out as too actors fucking each other drake grabs Elena ,fucks her behind, shes moaning," Harder , drake harder!"  They both end up on the couch,having sex , as they're enjoying it, another part gets recorded over, Elena looks at the tv ,while drake has his fun Elena sees something disturbing,

"Is that Libby? And her bedroom?, She tries to push drake off her, "No Stop,"she saids !she's horrified ! He stops,.. but still inside of her, he looks at the tv, looks back at her with in evilish smile.

"You told me , you didn't know,who video this was?

"That's you ? Fucking ? Sexually assaulted Libby,?

"Well... Yes!! I don't won't you, I want Libby,it's all about Libby 

"You lied to me,betrayed me,why? 

"You're just on the side thing, someone to fuck, when I need too, she  tried to push him off, drake laid heavy on top off her body," GET Off ME!! 

And Jessica? Old baggage needed to get rid off, and the other,just some random girl dressed up like Libby? You re and sick twisted fuck!!

Yes I know, he put his hands around her neck and squeezed the life out of her.

Elenas lifeless body laying on the couch,he picks her up takes her to the bathroom ,puts her into the tub runs the water,to make it out that she fell asleep,why drinking wine, passed out and drowned.