Drake ,Elena and Jessica Part 16

Elena,drives to drakes place,finds the spare key under the mat ,lets herself in. Drake in lounge room zoned out, watching a action movie. She goes up to drakes room and undress herself,puts on a red lace teddy g-string, and wraps herself up in a red silk gown.(She doesn't notice the small video cam set up for his viewing. )He pauses the movie and gets up  goes to the fridge for a beer, he hears noise coming from his room, he pulls out a kitchen knife from the block, and walks slowly up to his room, pushes-the door slightly and sees Elena, positioning herself on his bed. Drake puts the knife down into a pot plant. He waits and he swings open the door. 

"Hello Elena, she looks up with a flirty look starting back at him, " Hello drake!  She sits on her knees on the bed, she teases him, running her fingers  down her neck, her hand slips under her robe,she's feeling her breasts, he watches intensely, Elena moans, she stops playing with her breasts and gets off the bed ,walks towards drake, she asked for his hand,and he let her. She guided him to his bed,drake sits down. Teasing and taunting ,her hands untie her robe ,slipping off her robe,drake sees the red lace teddy that she's wearing . He pulls her in close,she bends towards him,pushes him down on the bed, she removes his trunks,she sucks his cock,stopping at the right second,he blows,he's relaxed. 

Elena gets off him,he gets up,looks at her, "lets play " sliding his hands through her hair,he kisses her ,neck,roughly taking off her red lace teddy,he plays with her breasts,biting her nipples,she lets out a squrl, Sshh..I say,no more squells or screams, drake makes his way down to her navel,but still holding,squeezing her nipples, arching her back,he gives her a love bite on ,her thigh, still squeezing her nipples,drake demands Elena to open up her legs, let them flop outwards so he can ,use his tongue on her clit, he almost let her come,but,deciding at the last moment ,he'll just fuck her Hard and fast, slamming his cock into her vagina he ravish her,holding her hands , firmly down ,he keeps going,until he has his satisfaction. Elena body aching,throbbing,hurting, tossing her over he fucks her behind, she tells him to stop,but doesn't listen, "You wanted this Elena!," so don't complain."! He finally finishes,he pulls out, and whispers to her ,Red lingerie,or bikinis make me go wild!!.he drops on the bed,next to Elena ,where she is panting and in pain, drake rolls over opens his top draw to get some cooling gel antiseptic to put on her privates, "No "he said,"I'm going to do it". Squeezing the tube ,he puts it on and also inserts it inside of her,massaging the soreness.

Drake tells Elena to lay in his arms,( more likely he pins her down so she can't move)  I'm having a 30 minute nap, if you're lucky, I might consitter giving you that orgasm.? He's off to sleep, she's wilde awake, so elena starts to dozes off too ,drake wakes up.
"Wake up! Elena, I'm not finished yet using his fingers,he roughly simultate her clit,and inserts two fingers inside of her, she's holding back the tears, she doesn't say anything, all he hears is her moans. She comes...Drake gets up,got dressed and went back to watch his movie.

Drake hears a car pull up outside,walked over to the window,he sees a woman getting out of the taxi, "it can't be? FUCK!!

Drake walks outside,what the fuck are you doing here,? Jessica,

 "to see you ,off course!

Why? I've missed you,and I heard so much bad rumours about you? Is it true,?

 Yes, it's true, well that's the past, let's continue what we have now, said Jessica 

"I can't,I'm already in a another relationship, you can also have me too, I miss fucking you,and I know you feel the same?

"Just putting it out there, what if you ,me and your girl,have a threesome, I'll enjoy that, and she might like too? 

"I talk to her about it. "Drake folds arms , Jessica walks up to him,she touches his hand and she shove his hand onto her breasts and then she guided his hand up her skirt,and touched her privates, they've missed you! Drake pulls his hands out,Jessica forces a kiss.... She licks his fingers, she whispers,I'll be back soon! Jessica smiles at him, walks back to the taxi and leaves.