Libby and Elena Part 8

Elena caught the bus to Libby's place.

This might cheer her up, pack lunch,drinks and a picnic rug, to have down at the lake!. She gets of the bus.

Knock,knock
Libby,are you here...

She enters and puts the picnic basket on the table, broken glass, she looks around .Frantically elena runs up stairs to find Libby sitting in her room.

Libby ,I was so worried, what happened down stairs, ?

"Oh you mean the broken glass" 

,"yeah" she lies to Elena

, "the wind blew it off the table, just haven't had the time to clean it up..

 "Hey reason I am here ,let's get out and go for a picnic down to the lake.

"that will be nice, get into something cooler cos the weather is so hot out there, Libby put some shorts, took off her long sleeve tee and put on her top half white bikini , walked to the kitchen where Elena was waiting for her. Elena noticed that she had bruises on her arms and wrist.

"Where did you get those bruises from? ask elena

Rough foreplay?, 

"Just drop it please !! She knew something was wrong,but couldn't put her finger on it. It was only 10 mins walk to the lake,they found a lovely spot .
"Here's perfect!.
Soaking up the sun rays, Elena talks about her second date tonight with Drake, "this time it's my choice,for movie night.
" You didn't like his choice at the movies?
"NO, it was horrible, don't want to talk about it,  I probably give you nightmares". I've got plans for him tonight? 

"Have fun, tonight, (trying to be happy for her)
"I will"

"Thank you for this, I miss having time to hangout with my friends," you know what ,next week we and our boyfriends should come down here to have swim..

 "Like a double date ? Libby was edgy .

What if we put a poster out Lake Party, everyone to loves to party !!drinks ,music,bonfire,food the lot.? Both girls agreed on that. When they got back to Libby's place they made up 100 posters up.

Next Saturday ,Lake party...everybody welcome,and b.y.o drinks and swimming gear.

We will do this tomorrow,put them everywhere. 

Libby felt more comfortable with more people at the party next week instead of the four of them, she told herself softly " "(I don't trust drake.)

"I'm helping you clean your house, no buts.

Libby sighs.. okay, girls put on music to get movated, in no time the house was tidy and clean again. 

"Look at the time, drake will be over shortly," she hugged her best friend." I'll see you later. Elena got a phone call from Drake,as she was leaving Libby's place,

Elena yes drake ,umm can we raincheck for tomorrow night, I've got things to do,that I forgot to do today, is that okay?

"Yeah okay, see you tomorrow night " she ends the phone call"

" what's wrong,?

" he canceled for tonight,going out tomorrow night instead. Well ...stay here tonight we'll have girls night just you and me. They drink two bottles of wine.
Both girls go up stairs to get ready for bed, Libby takes off her bikini top.

"Ouch that hurts!
"Let me see ,oh hun you're sunburnt. Elena enters the bathroom and gets AloeVera gel for Libby's back. Elena gently puts gel on Libby ,she faces Libby, stares at her, she goes in for a kiss on her lips, Libby doesn't pull away, she returns the kiss, both girls makes out. Libby kisses Elena neck,makes her way down to her bikini bottoms, slowly she pulls them off,"can I give you and orgasm Elena ?"yes go for it" 

Using her tongue,she simultaneously Elenas  Clitoris, she moans, Libby inserts her index finger inside of Elenas vagina, faster and faster ,she's pumping her insides,I think it's coming, let it come ,she comes,oh Libby, you know how to turn on a girl,"wow mind blowing " 

"Your turn now? Elena, sweet talks Libby .

"I'm feeling  sore from the other day from having sexual intercourse.

"I'll go gentle on you, is that why you said you had your monthly's ? 

" Yes. Said Libby

"Don't worry , I won't  judge you, relax Libby .
Elena does the same experience was done to her ,Libby's body tingles,her clit,and vagina pounding, both girls exhausted,they roll over to look at each other and  they cuddle with an good night smooch.

The video camera zooms in on Libby and Elena,and catches everything.

Monday morning,both girls woke up,"that was interesting last night"", sure was, "

Libby had a shower and got dressed into mini skirt and tee, Elena got dressed in a black shorts and singlet,both put on their joggers,combed their hair, went down stairs to get breakfast. "Well we better get these posters out ,or no one is going to know where the party is" said Elena. They left the house devided the posters and they put them all around town.