Plane crash

Libby and Jake ,were on the plane back home to Crystal Lakes ,as the plane started to shake with turbulence,the plane drops 20,000 feet in mid air, gripping the seat, Libby screams in terror,seeing the Indian Ocean .

The pliot says , May Day,May day we are going down, need assistance,can anyone help us? A voice return the call, we are Australia Coast Guard,we are ready to help out. The pliot gave them the planes longitude and latitude, you're heading towards Broome, Western Australia,the coast guard replied.

The plane got closer to the water, Libby felt her stomach turn," we aren't going to make it, are we Jake? Jake squeezed her hand,and they both said a pray... SPLASH the plane hit the water ,it broke into two half s ,water gusting in, Libby and Jake manage to get out off there seat belts and swim to the surface together.  When Jake and Libby surface,all they could see is debree scattered around them, they hear the Australian Coast Guard approaching them, divers jumped overboard to search for more survivors,from the plane, two coast guards rescued Libby and Jake from the water and helped them aboard the boat.

After boarding the boat they were given warm blankets to keep them warm. Libby sobed," we could of died today..Jake interrupted,"but we didn't ". It's going to be ok ,Libby. Jake held her close. One of the Coast Guard crew told them they're taking them back to the marina, and get checked over at the hospital. 

Arriving towards Broome,one of the crew gave them a guided talk about there town

"Broome is a beach resort town in Western Australia's Kimberley region. Along its Indian Ocean coastline, the white sands of 22 km- long Cable Beach, offer a dramatic backdrop for Sunset camel rides. Broome's historic Chinatown over looks Roebuck Bay, a jumping off point for cruises to local pearl farms and also at Gantheaume Point nearby, dinosaurs tracks are revealed in the beach's red rocks during low tide. 

Sounds like a beautiful place to be. "Jake can we stay for awhile. I would like to explore Western Australia?

Ambulances were waiting for Jake and Libby when they got off the boat, they took them to the hospital, where they were checked over. Jake had a few scratches on his face and arms and Libby had some small cuts and bruising on her face and hands.

Oh what about our passports?" Don't worry I've got that covered" said Jake" I got 2 extra passports made up,just incase,but I've got to ring home to get Drake to send them here"?, Libby started to panic"it might take awhile to get here! Calm down we will just have to find part time work, okay? Okay said Libby 

Back in Crystal Lakes, drake had the tv on, watching the football, a alert came across the tv screen, news reports said " plane went down, a few survivors are alive, they were traveling from Europe to Crystal Lakes, drake saw Libby and Jake standing in the background while the reporters were filming. "Holy fuck, drake stood up ,wondering how to get in touch with his brother. Meanwhile back in Broome Jake asked if he could make a long distance call,to let his brother know that they were OK.

Jake dialled home, drake answered the phone, "hey bro, we are alive","thank god "said drake "what the fuck happen?" One minute we're half way home and then the plane started to drop,lose altitude,then we plunged into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Western Australia,near Broome . We have a few bumps and bruises, but we are good."

"The reason I am ring bro , I need you to go over to Libby's place and pick up the extra passports I got made, just incase, something happens. I need you to send them to Broome,Western Australia thanks,so we can come home." Yep I can do that, thanks bro. They both hung up the phone.

Drake ran out of the house,and drove Elenas car to Libby's place, he unlock the door, and ran upstairs to Libby's room. "Agh,so many memories"!he walks over to her draws are goes through her knickers, he decides to borrow some, for his sex fantasies ,then he finds the passports. He texts Jake" 

I've got them, will send them in mail on Monday,drake.