Jake and Libby Part 4

The morning sun shone in on Libby, while she slept,her alarm went off at 7am, she opened her window to let the breeze in, (looks lik a very beautiful day.) She opened her wardrobe to find the perfect dress for her date with Jake tonight, 

Little black dress or Red?

Can't decide what to wear. So I closed my eyes ,spun around 3 times and raised my arm up and pointed at the red dress .
( Yes good choice).

She had chosen to wear black heels with her outfit. 5pm she got dressed, comb her hair, makeup on ,and her favourite perfume.

Jake was leaving home till he ran into Drake.
"You clean up very well, replied drake

"thanks man, well I'm off to Libby's ,don't wait up for me".

He drove off in his truck , 10 mins later Drake followed Jake to Libby's place, he parked his car in bushes so no one could see it. Jake arrived at Libby place with a bouquet of roses,

Knock,knock, Libby answered the door .

"Hi there" wow you look gorgeous tonight, and these are for you!!

"Oh Jake, they're beautiful, I'll just go and find a vase to put them in. " Umm before we go out, it may get cold tonight   going to light the fire place, so when we get back it's going to be just nice and warm."
" I'm ready now, let's go."

"Where we going tonight? Asked Libby

" To a restaurant and afterwards to the movies," said Jake. They both got in his truck ,and they went to town. 

Watching in nearby bushes ,waiting for the all clear,no one around, Drake broke into Libby's house , he was going through everything of hers.

10pm,  drake heard a car pull up outside of the house,he heard talking and laughter , he heard the door open up, he ran into the study,next to the lounge room,closed the door slightly. He heard Libby and Jake enter the room.

"This room is nice and warm, leave the lights off, I'll go get the candles out of the cupboard,next to the study." Libby opened the cupboard,she heard a noise from the room next to her, she walked into the study, flicked on the light, drake was hiding under the desk,hopeing he wasn't seen.,
"nope must of been my amagination,! she walked backwards,turn of the lights closed the door.

"Do you need a hand, Libby? " yes I do "replied Libby,"could you go down to the cellar to get a bottle of Red wine, and I go and get the wine glasses ". Jake returned with the red bottle of wine,she handed him two glasses,he poured into both .
"What should we toast too?
" What about us, our first date. They both took a sip of there wine.

Libby lit up 5 candles to set the mood.." This is so romantic,fire,wine,candles, and us." Jake took both of their wine glasses and put them onto the coffee table. They both stare at each other,and they'd kissed.

Jake started to kiss,Libby's neck,he unzips her dress,he slides it off her shoulders ,it falls to the ground . She is wearing Lacey Red Lingerie,Libby pulls Jake with her over to lay down on the sofa bed, he kisses her leg than her inter thighs, her heart is pounding, using his hands , he takes off her bra,and squeeze her nipples ,they harden up,Jake kisses her breasts,she moans..

"Wait a moment, have you got a condom. Jake told her he always carried one in his back pocket,  just incase.
Jake moves down her body kissing,he runs his hand over Lacey red panties.. Jake removes her panties,he pushes legs up and spreads them, her body is tinkling, he pushes to fingers inside of her, she gasps ,he moves his fingers tantalizingly slowly in and out. Jake uses his tongue to simulate her clitoris, can I make you come,?

Yes she said softly . Libby's legs were starting to stiffen up, "OMG it's coming, oh god , Libby unstiffen her legs and Jake watches her intensely have a orgasm.  

Drake hears all kissing,moaning and he opens up the study door and looks through ,drake bites down on his lip, he grabs his cock,and squeezes it. He said she to himself (damn girl ! You're going to make me come)

Jake takes off his shirt ,jeans and jocks,He takes the condom out of the packet and slides it onto his penis. He lays on top of her body , he slides his penis inside her vagina, he pushes harder into her, Libby moans loudly,he moves, pounding into Libby , a fast intense pace. Jake crys out loudly as he finds his release. He collapses, panting, lays next to her. He rolls over to kiss Libby on the forehead, that was fucken amazing.
Laying in each other's arms,..they both cuddle up with each other, and they fall asleep.

Drake comes out from the study, and walks up to the sofa bed ,looks at both of them ,laying naked near a warm fire, he decided to run his hand over Libby's breasts, she rolls over,but does not wake. Drake takes out his mobile phone to take naked pictures of them.
Quickly he tip toes out of the lounge room ,and out the back door.

Jake woke up, he kissed her back, "morning Libby !

"Morning Jake , sleep well?"

"Yes, I did , thank you for asking? she moves her body and sit up ,looking down at Jakes body, she starts kissing him.

"Do you want more sex? Libby?

"Maybe or I just tease you for next time."

 They both get off the sofa bed," I'm going for a shower,you're welcome to join me?.
She walks away and winks at him, he follows,she turns on the shower,they enter . Rubbing gentle with the shower mit ,Jake massages Libby's body with coconut scrub," I could get use of this, "he washes off the scrub, Libby does the same to him. She turn off the water and they step out of the shower,Jake dries himself off quickly., he sits on Libby's bed to watch her ,dry herself, she walks over to the chest of draws to get a pair panties to wear,slowly puts on them.

"Aren't you going to wear a bra, ?suggested  Jake, (,shaking her head, side to side)" I'm going bra less today, "replied Libby 

"I feel that they are restricting ,like to let them be free!,
Sweet!! This tee shirt and that skirt to wear"

"Don't wear white? Why?" Cos your nipples will poke out"

"will that make you horny.?

He shakes his head,"why don't you wear a  biniki 

"look ..I'll wear this instead ,black halter neck tee", putting on the tee, Jake  bounds her hands above her head, and kisses her breasts

"I'm just saying goodbye to them for now!

"Aha really ...

"You know we could just stay here , fuck ,all day" said Libby 

"Temping,but I've got jobs to do today!"

"Okay another time than, I can't wait till next time!

They both walk down the staircase,to the kitchen, she puts on the kettle and makes pancakes for both of them . Libby opened you the dining room curtains to let some light in,they sat at the table and ate breakfast. After breakfast,Jake helped Libby to clean up.

"Thank you for your help ! Jake
" he pulls her close and gives her a long kiss. Than they walk out of the house,she waves goodbye to him.