Mystery flight part20

Drake enters the post office , he asked "how long will it take this parcel to get to Australia? Maybe 2 or 3 weeks, oh that long, " sir are you sending your parcel"? No I got another idea.  He rings up Elena and asks her to meet him at the airport in 3 hrs, with 2 packed suitcases, she didn't question him, she knows that he hates that. 

2pm Elena arrives at the airport, trolling both suitcases behide her,she sees drake,buying two tickets. " I'm here, he turns around and smooches her on the lips." This is for you, babe, ?"a mystery trip ? She says, one way ticket to...where?? "You'll see.

They boarded the plane, it's a direct flight to our destination,  drake ordered a champagne for Elena, " I don't know,if you're afraid of flying, but this will keep you calm,"where are you going,"to the cubicles" ," do you want kinky sex babe?"" No I'm going for a pee, so hold my drink please. " Elena hurrys to the toilet,drake pulls out 1 sleeping tablet out of his pocket, crushes it into a powder, puts it into her champagne ,stirs it. Elena comes back takes the champagne,and drake watches her drink it.

Elenas eyes droop,trying to stay awake,drake tells her to close her eyes and rest, she does. Drake gets up from his chair and goes to the cubicle,locks the door,pulls out his phone from his back pocket, drops his pants , he searches a video clip of Libby from 6 months ago , the other pocket had earphones,so he can listen to Libby and Jake fucking. He starts to mastabate,and releases himself into the toilet , drake lets out a achy moan. " Sir ,are you ok in there,"said the flight attendant, "yeah all good now!" Pulls up his pants and flushes the toilet, unlocks the door, walks out with a smiley grin. 

He walks into the flight attendant, she says " are you satisfied sir?" I heard you in there,you must of been very horny?. "That made me very horny too,said the flight attendant . She pushes him back into the cubicle and locks herself in." I'm sorry, but I don't care if I lose my job over this,but I want you to fuck me, !! My name is Kate , hi Kate ,I'm just going to say "the mystery man? 

Kate , unbuckle drake jeans,and pulls down his jocks and tells him to sit down on the seat, Kate unbuttoned her white shirt, removing her bra,expose her breast,lifting her skirt up,removing her panties, climbs on top of drake and fucks him. You're a very naughty girl, now I want you to get up ,bend over ,legs apart, drake fucks her behide,"don't moan they'll will hear you, "Kate? He pulls out,goes down below and gives her a quick orgie. 

They both finish up ,and got dress, "thank you "said Kate , she freshened up her makeup,tidy her hair, drake said to Kate,"thanks for the fuck,but sorry", "sorry for what? Before he could answer her,he snapped her neck, and layed her up right on the bathroom floor. With an evilish grin,washed his hands,and locked the cubicle with dead Kate inside. Goes back to his seat,and pretends nothing happened.

Elena wakes up,"honey you slept the whole flight, we are landing in 5 minutes are you excited "!

The plane landed and passagers are exiting out of the plane, until they heard a terrifying scream, another one of the flight attendants found Kate dead in the cubicle, drake pulled Elena quickly through customs to get cleared. You're good to go said customs officer,they walked outside and Elena said ,"bloody hell! its stinking hot here, red dirt, but beautiful surroundings,and the ocean. She sees a welcome sign Welcome to Broome,Western Australia .

"You brought me to Australia?"

" Yep, and we're going to surprise Jake and Libby,!they don't know that we are here!!