Libby, drake and Elena Part 6

Driving recklessly, to Libby place, he sees Libby waiting outside, he pulls up with dirt flying everywhere,

"Do you mind, I don't want to get my outfit covered in dirt, doesn't come out in this fabric? Libby  frowns at him

she walks quickly to the car,sits down and buckle up.

"Are you excited to meet my friend Elena?

"yeah I'll give it a try" I think you's two will hit it off. She's a lovely girl.

 "but first I need your opinion on with colour bikinis I should buy?

 "Couldn't you ask Jake, to see what you pick?

 "No ,cos I want to surprise him, and if he came with me, he probably want to fuck me in the change room?

Well..okay ,yes I'll help you pick, she clap her hands and squealed.

"Libby and drake drove to town. Drake parel parked the car, they both got out.
"You go ahead,I'll get ticket for car. said drake.
Libby found discounted bikinis out on sale, she grab 10 pairs to try on.

 "I'll just sit on this waiting chair, said drake .

Yep. Drake gets comfortable..

I'm coming out with the first one, she parades in a yellow bikini,

"Let me know ,yes or no".

I'll take a photo and I will decide than. Libby walks out in pink and yellow, click goes the phone camera, next one please, comes out in green, blue black,black, white,. Do you know what,what that I'm trying on the last bikini, here goes nothing, crap!!

 "what's wrong? replied drake

"Can't do it up at the back? " could you assist please?

"Yeah I can do that," drake gets out of his comfort zone
he walks into the change room,he sees you wearing a scarlet red bikini,with gold strings,that caught his eye.

Wow ..

"Definitely this one!, 

"Are you sure? ,libby looking twice in front of the mirror

"Pretty sure?, "this will turn any guy   on?

" Do you think Jake, will love it?

" Yeah,if he doesn't I know that I will..

You can go now, I've got this,he heads out from the change rooms, Libby gets changed,and walks out and grabs the White bikini too. She pays for the 2 bikinis,and her mobile phone rings

Hello, Libby speaking ,
hi Libby is Elena, we're on our way now, see you soon.

Elena lets meet at the diner, near Crystal Lakes park, they both hung up the phone.

The three of us meet up at the diner, I interduce Elena to drake, I nudge drake, "ask her out" he gave her the evil stare. 

"Elena would you like to go out with me?

"Yes, thank you for asking, both girls squeal , 

Tomorrow ok ,smiles elena

yep ,

"I'll be at Libby's getting ready, see you tomorrow .

Saying goodbye to Elena, Libby's phone rang,

Hi babe,it's Jake , want to know what you're doing anything tomorrow night, I was thinking,I'll make dinner , I'll pick you up at 6pm.

"Can't wait,bye Jake