DRAKE part 3

Drake ran inside the house to get his car keys, "where are you off too, "ask Jake " forgot to pick up some supplies from town, I'll be back later".

Drake got into his car and drove slowly down the driveway. He flicked on his high beam to see where he was going, he saw Libby walking in the dark, she sees a car approaching her, drake drove along side of her

"Hey Libby,"
"Oh( with a surprise look on her face) ..Hi drake",
"Can I offer you an lift home, it's not safe at night time ,who knows where the weirdos are lirking,?

Libby hesitated.

"And Jake wouldn't for give me if anything did happen to you?

"Okay.. You're very sweet".

Drake stops the car and opens the car door for her. She sits quite and listens to the music on the radio.

"Has anyone told you that you're very beautiful,! she blushes.

"So do you have a girlfriend Drake?

"Nah not anymore,we broke up before I left the army, it was friends with benefits thing ,no commitments.

" So, I over heard that you going on a date tomorrow with my brother hey.
Yes , I am.

"Have you been out with a guy before?

"Yes ,but my last relationship ended a year ago.
" I like to keep my options open.

What about girls? Huh?? Girl on girl?

Are you an lesbian?

Or are you bisexual .
Libby laughs at him ,that's none of your business.

Thank you for driving me home.

Drake watches intensely
Libby walks up to her front door ,opens it and closes it be hide her. She was so excited for tomorrow night.

Drake returned home, "where is your supplies" said Jake ,"they close up shop at 5pm, then I went to the pub to have a drink or 2. I'm off to bed, bro see you in the morning.