She came out wearing this beautiful sundress that laced up in the back. Which is perfect because it's still August and pretty hot. Seeing her in that dress gave me chills and I don't know why. When she spun in it, it made me smile for real and she seemed really happy wearing it.

"How does it look?" She said, smiling. It fit so perfectly on her, like a glove on the top and so loose on the bottom (because of the dress part duh).

"Amazing," that just slipped out, I promise. And the way I said it, ew, what's wrong with me today?

I guess that came out as a mumble to her cause she didn't hear it, she was still waiting for my response. Thank God. "It's cute," I said. "You should totally buy it."

"Yeah?" She said, looking down at it, getting a good feel of it. "I think so too." And she walked back to change out of it.

As I waiting for her by the wall in the back of the store, I saw this dress. It was hanging on the wall like it was on display. It was this blue-ish grey color all over. It looked loose and comfy. The front was like a halter top. It didn't look too heavy or too light.

I leaned forward from leaning on the wall and started walking towards it. When I closed to it, I noticed that there was some pattern on it that made me love it even more. It had these dark blue flowers threaded into it with little bee's flying around them.

It actually looked like it was my size for once. I took it off the hook it was hanging on and held it in my arms like it was a baby.

"You gonna try that on, Noah?" I heard behind me. I turned around and it was JT, holding her dress with one arm and the other on her hip. I fully turned her way and looked down at the dress. "Yeah. I am." I said. I looked back up and let out a squeal of excitement. I never do that and I haven't worn a dress since my mom's funeral. So like 8 years ago.

I walked over to the dressing room and closed the door behind me. I took off my shirt and unzipped the back of the dress. I slip it on and it felt good. Not too tight and it looked so good on me, on my body.

But I couldn't reach the back to zip it up. Then I heard a knock on the door. "Hey, how does it look?" JT asked.

"Actually could you come in here for a sec?" I asked, hoping she would say yes, sure, or of course.

She didn't say anything just came in. I went ahead and asked, "Could you zip up the back for me?" Once again she didn't say a word just did what I asked.

As she stepped closer to me I could feel her presence behind me. She put a  hand on my shoulder and slowly zipped up the back of the dress. When she reached the top, she put her other hand on my waist. We both looked in the mirror, I was looking at the dress and then I glanced over at her and she was looking at me up and down. "What do you think?" I asked. She looked up at me and smiled while giggling. She looked down so I wouldn't have seen her blushing but I did. She stepped away and said, "it looks great." She seemed quieter than usual but I ignored it, for now, I was more focused on the dress. "Well, I'm buying it," I stated. "Oh, could you unzip it for me?"

She looked back at me and did what I asked. But the next thing she did, I didn't ask for. She stayed in the dressing room with me. I took off the dress and hanged it back up on the hanger and put my shirt back on. When I looked back at her, she was smirking. I don't know though. There's nothing special here. But I felt my cheeks heat up so I covered them with my hands, I didn't wanna make eye contact with her. I felt so embarrassed. Why? Because I don't like how my body looks and I don't like people looking at my body either.