Chapter 11~ Meet Malia :)

Stiles POV

It's the last class of the day and I'm impatiently waiting for this school day to end.

I have been feeling this a lot lately, but if I'm being honest to myself. See the thing is, Lydia is in most of my classes.

Every time I look at Lydia or anytime I know shes looking at me I cant help but felt extremely guilty for various reasons.

I broke my promise to her. I never break my promises to anyone, but I did with Lydia which I never thought would happen. Lydia. Out of all people I broke my promise to my dear Lydia.

I can't be around her. I cant look back at her in the eye when all I see those confused and hurt green eyes staring back at me.

I'm hiding something from her and for some reason I cant bring myself to tell her. I guess it wouldn't have been that hard if she wouldn't have kissed me. 

I have never felt so much bliss in one simple kiss. Our kiss withheld so much passion that a feeling indescribable, erupted all over my body. It felt as though I was over the moon... And nothing else mattered except for our lips touching..

The most messed up part of it all is that I haven't spoken to her since. I have become that kind of guy that entirely stopped talking to her after having an interaction like that.

But I have to stop thinking about Lydia.. I can't and I will have to stop feeling anything romantically towards her.

I'm dedicating my heart and feelings towards Malia.

I gave my innocence to her at the Eichen House and so did she, so it was only right to give her a chance.

So I did. And I'm glad I did because she's wonderful. I have grown true feelings for her and they only progress every time we spend more and more time with each other. She's a great girl. She's been through so  much and yet here she is so fierce and strong.

The issue is I haven't told Lydia and I don't know why I'm afraid to tell her but I will sooner or later.. Yeah, I just haven't found the time..

The sound of the bell snapped me back to reality and I put all my belongings in my book bag hopefully fast enough so I wont bump into Lydia,but living in the world that I do, luck is never on side.

Right on cue I bump into Lydia and all of her stuff spill out her Prada bag.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking.." I said as bent down to get the belongings that fell on the floor, avoiding her eye contact the best I can. I just can't look at her. It pains me.

"It's okay." She replies with a hint of surprise in her kind tone of voice.

While gathering her things together our fingers touch and I couldn't help but automatically look at her.. At those beautiful green eyes of hers.

Looking at her now, I'm able to interpret exactly what she was thinking while looking at me.

She's confused. She's desperate to know the reason why I avoided her.

She's hurt. I betrayed her completely. She lost her best friend and I left. I just stopped talking to her. 

"Umm.." Lydia began, clearly in a daze.

"I was thinking if you wanted to come over at my house later.. You know, just to hang out.. Uh, Kira is coming over and she's tagging Scott along. I don't know, I mean if you want to come, you should. But if you dont want to come its okay, I mean not that I dont want you to but.. um yeah. You can come over to my house if you wish to.. only if you want to. Yeah I already said that.. but I think you get what I'm trying to say." 

I laughed softly as I watched her struggle to find the right words. Her cheeks were becoming more rosy each second and its the cutest sight I've ever seen. 

She's flustered. I can tell.

"I just thought it has been a while since we all hung out and just do something, fun I guess.." She told me awkwardly.

"Yeah I agree, I'll see you later then." The words came out before even thinking. It was just automatic. Dammit. How about Malia? We were going to do something later, but I'll just tag her along. Malia won't mind right? Yeah she won't. I'm pretty sure Lydia won't either.

Ye no I have a bad feeling about this.

 Lydia's POV

 Although Stiles walked away from me, I was still in a haze from talking to him.. Which is strange especially for me cause I'm always confident with every male I encounter.

I have no idea what happened. As soon as I saw his cute soft chocolate brown eyes staring back at me- wait no thats not what I meant. They're just eyes. Yeah. But his eyes. Lydia stop it.

What I originally meant to say before I got so descriptive on his eyes, when I started talking to him I suddenly started to get nervous. I never been nervous around him before. I guess its just been a while since he talked to me and I didn't want to do whatever wrong I did the last time.

 ***

The bell rings signalling that someone is at the door.

Thats Kira, finally. It's about time.

But when I opened the door I was surprised to see Stiles.. Looking everywhere but at me. 

With a girl at his side. A extremely beautiful girl holding his hand.

As I took the sight in front of me I couldnt help but feel sick to my stomach.

"Uh, hey Lydia.." Stiles voice brought me back.

"Hey come on in." My voice coming out more saddened then I intended it to.

While leading the both of them to the living room I kept feeling Stiles' eyes burning holes onto my back but I did my very best to ignore all that I'm feeling as of right now.

"Lydia, meet Malia. Malia this is Lydia, a very good friend of mine.." Stiiles blurted out.

Malia smiled shyly at me and offered her hand and I politely took it and try to give my best smile but I knew it didn't come out as a real one.

As we sat down on the couch so many thoughts swarmed through my head trying to figure out what to say next but I couldnt stop thinking of what Malia and Stiles are. I mean they can be close friends.. or not.

They can be together. Stiles. Having a girlfriend. Thats not me.. I mean.. I've never seen Stiles in a relationship before. He has always been about me and me only.

Has. Past tense. Not anymore I guess.

Thankfully, the doorbell rang that scott and kira were finally here although I knew that Stiles arrived only a couple minutes ago. I just really need Scott and Kira to wind out this stiff awkward air right now. It's terrible.

When I opened the door to see the both of them smiling at each other, all the tension that I felt seconds ago washed away. To see them that happy brought a smile to my face. 

"Hey guys, come on in. Stiles is in the living room with Malia.." I said to them as I ushered them inside.

At the mention of Malia, Kira instantly brought her eyes to meet her eyes. Seems to me she knew about Stiles' relationship and just never told me. 

For some weird reason her eyes showed me something I hate seeing.

Pity.               

***

A/N

Hey guys, I am so sorry for such a late update. A lot of personal things have been going on in my life and honestly writing was the last thing on my mind. Not to mention that I had a bad case of writers block. I hope there is some people still reading this fanfic. Yesterday was thanksgiving and I hope all has enjoyed their day yesterday, I'm very appreciative of you all for taking the time to read this fanfic. 

xoxo

Em <3