Chapter 2~ His Message

Stiles' POV

All I saw was darkness. It was extremely cold and pitch black.

Out of nowhere I hear a laugh. A laugh that sounds identical to my own, but with an evil twist to it.

I then saw myself right in front of my eyes. He might've had my features, but even those looked different due to the fact that the nogitsune is cold to emotion.

He's pale. Has dark circles beneath his eyes. Evil smirk. And eyes that showed no humanity whatsoever.

"Oh dear Stiles. I told you I am destined to win! Your dumb little friends came to find you instead of listening to me. How pitiful of them. They've earned the consequence for not taking my word for it, and that's not all the coming for you or your friends! Because of your weakness, they're feeling extreme pain, and you know what I'm doing, Stiles? I'm feeding on it. Feeding on all the chaos that's going on around you while you're just laying here unconscious. How. Weak. Of. You."

My eyes suddenly snapped open.

No more darkness, and no more brutal nightmares.

But there was still something wrong. Lydia was in my arms, crying.

Oh, no what did I do this time?!

"Hey, hey Lydia what's wrong?" I asked her not really wanting to know the other bad thing that I did to my best friends. They're my family, I love them, but I have been hurting them way too much.

She kept crying but spoke.

"Allison. She's dead. She was killed. My best friend was just killed and I couldn't do anything about it..."

I wiped the tears off the her face, and looked in her eyes. All I saw was pain. Lydia never showed what she felt, she always kept her emotions hidden.

I can tell that Allison's death really hurt her, and she's hurt because of me.

I put Lydia back in my arms.

"Lydia we'll get through this. I'll make sure of it. I am going to be here whenever you need it. If you ever feel like you're falling, I'm going to do everything possible to make sure that I catch you. You know I will! I will be the person you lean on when you are feeling pain, okay?" I told her and just hugged her tightly.

I was going to keep my promise, no matter how hard it would be.