Chapter 4~ Guilt

Stiles POV

I couldn't stand to see them like this. To see them in so much pain and to look at them when there was so much hurt in their eyes.

They tell me it's not my fault, but I can't help but feel guilty.

Whenever the nogitsune possessed me, I was able to feel what he was feeling, see what he was doing, and know what he's thinking.

Every time he took the life of an innocent person I remember liking sucking the life out of someone that was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I used to enjoy the pain and chaos that my friends were going through. I had to see them- and many others- getting tricked and get played by the nogitsun's game over and over again.

I was mostly fond of the fact that I had an overwhelming amount of power. Something I really never had - and still don't - but honestly now I won't ever want to have that kind of power, especially if it's a lure to cruelty and losing yourself.

At the time, yes I didn't mind it, but now I know that overload of power just take over your senses and of who you are and it just makes it more difficult to control it just right.

That's mostly why I feel all this guilt on my shoulders, but I can't tell them that. They'll feel betrayed.

Telling them that will just add on to the pile of screwed up emotions they're feeling right now.

I'm not sure how Scott will feel about how I felt whenever the nogitsune possessed me..

I'm worried about what she will think of me when she discovers the dark parts of myself. I always wanted her too look at me like I am truly a good person, someone who had never even had a dark thought in their mind.

But no one is perfect! Especially a teenager that's stuck in the town

that's called Beacon Hills.

.........................................................

Here's a short chapter in honor of this story getting 107 reads!! Ahhh can't believe this! Thank you so much for reading and voting for this FanFic!! I'm on vacation right now, but when I come back home I'll post much more! Love you guys <3

-xoxo