Chapter 7~ Up All Night

Stiles POV

I know what she told me was true.

Lydia's 'connection' with me did bring me back from the dead, so it must be pretty strong.

On top of that, she found a way to stop my panic attack after years of struggling to find a way to stop it. I remember I used to have so many of them after my mom died.

"Okay, I'll stay with you tonight." I gave in.

She smiled and she was so relieved that she actually hugged me.

"Thank you Stiles. Really. You helped me with so much."

"Well you already know I'm here for you. Always have been." I reminded her.

She nodded in agreement. "I know. I can always count on you."

I smiled to the fact that after all this time Lydia and I are actually good friends.

Who would've expected that the thing that brought us together is solving murders? Ha. I guess people can call our friendship unique!

"Oh! I totally forgot to ask you! Where are my manners? Is there anything you need? Clothes, food, beverage..?" She asked me.

It was as like she read my mind.

"I'm starving! These clothes are pretty filthy too, is there possibly anything that I can wear that you have here?

"Yeah I'll get you something of my dad's and I'll make sandwiches for the both of us because I'm hungry too! Does all of that sounds good?" She asked with hope in her eyes that what she offered me was enough.

"Yep! Sounds all good!"

While she went upstairs to get some of her dads clothes I took the time to actually look at this place. Its breathtaking! I always forget how rich Lydia is, but the fact of the matter is, I'm only interested in being close friends with Lydia and to know more about her.

Yes I was so in love with her, why would I want to know more about her? Truth is, I don't know much. I was so blinded by her beauty, that I didn't really realize until now that I don't know much about her.

I was able to oversee her brilliance even though she tried her very best to cover it up with her act of the dumb popular girl in school.

**** After Stiles and Lydia eats and settles down ****

By the time we were done eating it was already 2 in the morning.

From time to time while we were talking I noticed that there was moments that there was less sadness in Lydia's eyes. Seeing that shift in her eyes, even if it was brief, made me feel less guilty about this whole situation.

I'm glad that I'm able to help her handle with all the stuff thats going on that I have caused.

"So your parents, do they normally do that? You know, just leave randomly like that..?"

She looked down as soon as I mentioned her parents. Damn it. How do I always manage to say the worst things?

"Yeah they do. Sometimes I feel like they dont really care about me.

Yeah they buy whatever I want but thats not the point of being a parent. I look at how close you and your father are, and you can't imagine how much I want a relationship like that with one of my parents.

They don't notice all the stress I'm going through with all the things that have been going on.

You see Melissa, she's always concerned of Scott, and shes involved in his life.