Chapter 3~ His Comfort

Lydia's POV

Tears streamed down my face, but Stiles's words comforted her. His tight brace comforted me. Being able to feel his steady heartbeat comforted me. It was his whole presence that comforted me.

I was able to feel his breath on my neck and I don't know why but it brought shivers down my spine.

Knowing that he's okay made me feel relieved.. I can't imagine a world without Stiles in it. He's always been there. Literally. Since third grade.

"Thank you," I managed to whisper.

He looked up into my eyes shaking his head with a bit of anger.

"No need to thank me. Instead you should be blaming me. If I would've been more strong then probably you wouldn't have loss your best friend. If there was anyone that deserves to die, it would be me because I'm the reason you guys are going through this."

I was surprised by his sudden outburst. Stiles was always the type of person who never really talked about what he felt. Whenever he would talk to me it would be about figuring something out or making a plan that usually saved their lives and many others.

I touched his cheek so he could look at me. " Stiles this is not your fault. Not even Scott is strong enough to beat him. You couldn't do anything about it. You are just a victim in his game. We all are. So was Allison.." Tears stung in my eyes as I mentioned Allison's name.

He just gave me a small nod, understanding what I said to him, but I wondered if he truly still felt responsible for what's happening to us.

He helped me stand up and starting walking towards outside while I prepared myself to what I was about to see.

Before we walked outside Stiles told me, "Remember what I said. I'll be here for you. Whenever," He stood in back of me.

I nodded glad that he would be helping me. Somehow Stiles is able to lighten up my mood 98% of the time.

When I walked outside all I saw were red and blue flashing lights. I saw Scott talking to a cop which a look of pure sadness on his face. Tears were still going down his face as he spoke.

Then I saw her. She was just laying there with her eyes closed. Blood flooded her body. She died in pain. She was horrifically stabbed.

I couldn't help but cry. "No. Allison...I'm so sorry. Why?" My heart was shattered to pieces just to see her that way and to know she died in such a bad matter. My legs got weak again.

Stiles firmed grip turned me around and let me lean all of my body weight on him.

"Stiles get her out of here. Now." I heard Sheriff Stilinski tell him.

"No, I have to stay here," I told him. "She would've wanted me to be strong and stay here with Scott and everyone else. I wont make a scene, I promise Sheriff."

Sheriff Stilinski looked at Stiles for confirmation and I felt Stiles's head nod.

"Okay, well I'm sorry for your loss." He told me and left to talk to other officers.

Lydia let go of Stiles and started to walk towards Scott's direction.

Scott looked at her with tears in his eyes. "She loved you Scott." I gave him a hug of comfort and I heard him say "I did too.."

After what seemed an eternity, all the cops and detectives were all good with the evidence they gathered and started to leave.

Stiles had the heart enough to stay with me this whole time, and he doesn't even know how much I appreciate it!

Scott already left. I guess he couldn't take the pain anymore and left with his loving mother, Melissa.

Sheriff Stilinski already told Stiles to take me home, but honestly I didn't want to go home. Because of the fact that my parents are clueless about the supernatural beings in Beacon Hills, they won't understand how much it hurts to know the truth.. And nonetheless the loss of someone that's like your sister. Both of my parents were the only child.

The truth is I had the feeling that someone was going to die but I didn't pay that much attention to it because Stiles needed my help, and I honestly thought he would've been the one to die. But like always, I wasn't smart enough to figure it all out..!

I'm worthless, and I'm the reason Alison's dead.

.........................................................

Pls vote for this Fanfic and don't hesitate to give me feedback!! Lol I have 10 reads and I'm so happy!! This is obviously my first story on wattpad :)