Chapter 5~ How is She Feeling?

Stiles POV

Lydia stayed until the cops and detectives were done with the crime scene. Lydia and I were the last ones to stay. Of course I had to stay. I have to be here for her.

"Lydia I think we should go now, they're done closing this investigation," I told her.

She stayed quiet. Despite of her cries, that's the way she has been since Allison died.

She looked extremely exhausted, but I know she probably felt the need to stay here with her best friend until they took her away.

I'm not sure what the cover up of Allison's death was, but I'm pretty sure that it barely made sense to those who are clueless of the supernatural creatures that live among us.

Someone's hand touching my shoulder instantly distracted me from my thoughts. It was Lydia's.

"Stiles," she said her voice cracking, "I'm ready to go home now. Can you-"

"Of course Lydia you don't even need to ask. I'll take you home" I assured her.

Before I left I went to tell my dad that I was leaving, as always my father had to work longer because of another town citzen's death. Lately this has been happening a lot and I'm starting to get worried that my dad is working too much, but right now isn't the right time to talk about it.

Lydia was already inside my broken down blue jeep wiating for me. I just took the time to really look at her.

Her strawberry blonde hair that usually is neatly going down her shoulders in curls was all over the place, and her beautiful green eyes were swollen. Some may say she looks like a mess but I believe that she looks fairly beautiful as she did before.

Although I know she's probably in extreme pain, I want to know how she's really feeling. What's she's thinking , and to listen to anything else she wants to tell me even if it's irrelevant! I just want her to talk to me. Maybe that will help with the process of her grieving.

I really hope that the process will be short, and for however long it will be i would always be there whenever I'm needed.

Even when she talks I'm able to hear the pain in her voice, and it just hurts me to hear her like that. I will always have a soft spot for Lydia in my heart.

With that last thought, I walked off and went inside my jeep to take the girl that was sitting down waiting for me, home.