Chapter 8~ The Kill

Stiles POV

I can't believe it. We were able to do it.

We are finally free of the presence and constant torture made by the nogitsune.

But of course it sadly came with a price. The death of Aiden and Allison...

I can't help but feel that if I simply wouldv'e died like the nogitsune told us to do, then all of this wouldn't have happened, but never in a million years would Scott let that happen.

I attempted to do it for him so he wouldn't have to do it himself, but then Lydia noticed that the nogitsune was playing around with our minds again and that there was another way.

I dropped the sword when she told me that, but it was also the sound of her voice that brought me back to reality.

All the things that I would've lost if i would've taken my life.

My one and only heroic brother, Scott. He's been in my life for what feels like forever.

My hardworking father that I love so much. My dad would have been in so much pain if he would've lost me because that means that the people he used to call family are all dead. The ones that he dearly loved and always will.

And her. Lydia. She's the piece that completes my life. She might not ever think of me that way, but knowing her has made me learn things.

Being strong is one of them. When Peter bit her, she handled the whole situation of him using her mind as one of fundamental's of bringing him back to life. (Even though she was absolutely clueless about the supernatural at the time)

Her brilliance has helped me become better at solving things out. She doesn't realize it but somehow she points out the most important things that solves the case.

Most importantly she taught me what unconditional love is. Lydia was able to oversee the jerk side of Jackson and still love him no matter what he did. Although it wasn't the best relationship, the love she had for him was real. Almost everyone didn't understand their relationship but secretly I did, I just didn't want to admit it because at the time I was completely in love with her.

If it weren't for Lydia then I wouldn't have been breathing right at this moment.

I don't know why but it's just that strawberry blonde girl has this effect on me ever since I laid my eyes on her in the third grade.

*Flash Black* (NO POV)

After discussing their plan multiple times everyone went in their separate groups and headed to the school : Where everything is going to happen and end for the nogitsune once and for all.

Group 1: Derek, Mr.Argent, Isaac, Aiden and Ethan. Their part of this plan is to fight off the army of oni's the nogitsune was probably going to have to protect him.

Thanks to Allison's intelligence, Isaac was able to figure out how she killed them. No one has ever killed an oni until Allison did.

Isaac felt as though it was his responsibility to make sure that all of the oni's are gone by the time the day was over. In the honor of Allison.

His heart broke into millions of pieces when he saw the sword go through the person he most loved. He felt beyond crushed that she used her last words to tell someone else that she never loved anyone else but him..

Once this is done Isaac feels there no reason to stay here.

Group 2: Scott, Kira, Stiles and Lydia. Their part in the plan is to actually make sure the nogitsune dies.