"You've gone though a lot of things. Now is all over don't worry anymore. You've got me now, you've got Mack, Key, Minho, Onew and Teamin. If you need someone call this people. They will help you. I'll do my best to keep you company and never let you alone. I promise. " He said while hugging me. I let go of him and looked at his eyes.
"Don't promise me anything. We don't know what future will bring us." He gave me another hug and he got up.
"Okay this is way to much emotions for me to handle. Go change that outfit and come back to eat . And you are eating. "
"But I'm to comfortable with this." I said and got up from the chair. I started to get the things that were inside the bags he had with him when he came. From behind I feel him give me hug and rested his head on my uncovered shoulder.

"Trust me , I want you to keep it but if you don't want that anything to happen and you don't want to be late for work , you'd better get ready. " He said and then he kissed my shoulder,  then my neck and then behind my ear. I moved form his arms and he landed in the table. He turnd around and had an amusing smirk on his face.
"I need to get ready ." I said flushed by his words.
"Of course you do." And I run out of the room. But I can hear him laugh with himself. I was still at the door of the kitchen,  so I turnd around and went to him.

"Oh, did you forg---"

He couldn't finish his words because I gave him a kiss. His eyes were wide opened.  I giggled at his reaction and made my way to my room. But before I could get out of the kitchen , he grabbed my hand , spun me around  and crushed his lips with mine's. I was surprised at first but I kissed him back. I put my hand around his neck and he had his on my wrist. He hugged me closer. And I started to play with his hair but his phone started to ring. We both let go and were breathing heavily . Jonghyun reached for his phone and with an annoying look on his face he opened it.

"Key , what could possibly be so important that you had to call me now." He said to Key. He looked so angry like he is going to Key and kill him. I giggled at his face. He was now seating down on the chair and was talking with Key. I had mess up his hair so I tried and styled it back to the original one. I needed to get ready for work.

"Oppa, I'm going to change. " I whisper at him. He nodded and before going away , I gave him a little kiss on the lips. He smiled at me and I went to my room and change my outfit and did my hair. 

This is what I wore. As for make up the samething I do every day and I let my hair down. After being satisfied with my look, I go to kitchen. And Jonghyun was playing on his phone as he was waiting for the ramen to get ready.

"You cooked both of them? Why? I told you that I only eat only once a day. " I said and went near him.
"Well from now on we are going to eat together all meals. " He said and then started to look me up and down. "What are you wearing?" I then seated down on the other side of him.
"You want me to come with the one's I had before this?"
"No!!" He screamed.
"Geez relax. But what does my outfit have that you don't like?"
"I like it but the shirt is way too revealing. "
"What? Yah oppa I'm not wearing a freaking turtle neck shirt or whatever they are called. It's summer. Of course I'm waring something like this."
"You are right. But what if someone came and hit you up? "
"I'm going to say that I already have a talented, handsome and very caring  boyfriend and I'm not going to change him with anyone." I said .
"Are you talking about me now? I'm all those things?"
"Oppa you are way more than that. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You are the best thing this earth can have." I got up and gave him a hug. "Now get up and let's leave because we are going to be late."
" But my ramen!!!!"
"Get it with you. You can eat it in the car while I drive."
"What ---"
"Oppa cut the questions and the complains. "

He got his lovely ramen and I got my bag and headed to the parking lot. I got on the driver seat and started the engines. And in 15 minutes we were there and believe it or not Jonghyun had eaten both of our ramens. That boy have an big appetite and is so skinny. My God!

We both got out of the car. He went to the bin and threw away the trashes. I headed first inside. I don't want to cause him any problems with his fans or the company. I went straight to the recording studio to finish the song I was working for the past 2 days.

Just as I started to work, the door opened and Jonghyun was there. He had a pout on his face. He closed the door and seated down on the couch we had. I looked at him with what-is-the-problme look but he didn't replay.

"What happened oppa?" I asked but he turnd his face on the other side and totally ignored me. I continued to look at him for the next few seconds and then I returned to my work. Normally I would keep asking what is the problem till he answered but now I really need to finish this song so i could give this to the CEO and he would give me his opinion on it. It passed on about an hour and he was still here and was playing on his phone. I wonder if he had work to do or not. I finished my work and I got up to go to the CEO office.

"Oppa , I'm going to the CEO office and I'll return quickly. You can leave if you have work don't stay. And it you need to use the recording room,  use it,  I think I'm done with it." He didn't answer to me but he just nodded his head and then he got up and seated down on the chair were I was before.

I don't have time to deal with him now. So I headed to the CEO office. After knocking on the door I got inside. We seated down and started to talk about work. What was the history behind the song, what emotions I would like the listener to get , who would I like to sing it and so on. It lasted about an hour and now I returned to the recording room. Jonghyun was still there and he was playing a beautiful melody that I haven't heard before. I'm assuming that it was a new song or beat he was working on. It was unfinished but it was a masterpiece.

"Wow! That was amazing! " I said in awe. But he didn't answer me or said anything in retun. "Oppa what is your problem? Did I do anything? "
"Why didn't you waited for me when we got here?" He said with a low voice.
"That's what are you sad for?" He nodded his head. "Oppa , listen to me. I didn't wait for you because I don't want to cause any problems with your fans and company. We started dating only yesterday and that's the reason why I didn't wait for you. Would be better if we separate work form our daily lives. At least for sometime."
"Yeah you are right. I shouldn't have acted like that. It was childish. I'm sorry. "
"Don't worry. But are you okay with it? "
"Yes of course. It's better this way." He said and opened his arms for a hug. And of course I went for it.  He kissed my forehead and  the exact moment the door open.

"YOUNG LADY,  I LEAVE YOU FOR LESS THEN 12 HOURS AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED????!!!!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello beautiful people. How did you liked this chapter? Is it going well?

If you guys have any ideas on the book don't hesitate to shere it with me. Sand me a message and we'll see what can we do.

Till next time.

- J.S