Day off

..... P.O.V
Everything is going as we planed?

Almost.

What do you mean almost?  Yes or no.

It's going to be a little bit of work. She is very stubborn.

But you are on the way to win right?

Yes.

Good. Now leave.

Jess's P.O.V

Beeep Beeep...

I looked at my clock. 9:30 am. Today is my day off and that's why I decided to sleep in. Since I've started working my hours of sleep are ruined. I wake up early in the morning , like 6 because I  have to be there at 8 , and I get back home at 11 but I stay up till 1-2 in the morning to continue working. I seriously needed sleep.

I got up from my so conformable to be true bed. I looked out of the window. The weather was sunny. I opened it and heard a few birds  singing. The view of the road was beautiful , there weren't many cars , a few kids walking around, big green trees . I got a big breath in and a smile was on my face.

I put some music and went towards my bathroom to take a shower. After I went to choose a outfit for the day. I decided to wear this:

As for make up I did , mascara, pink lip gloss, eyeliner , blush and a little bit of a red eye shadow.  Too much of what I usually do but I feel like it's good to do a little bit of changes.

I grabbed my phone and decided to call Mack to see if she is free to go out together.  But as I was abut to call her someone else called me , but I didn't had his number. I decided to open it.

Hello? How is this?

Jess , it's me Key. I forgot you didn't had my number.  You don't mind that I have it right?

Oh , hey Key. No I don't mind at all. You got the number from Jonghyun oppa,  right?

I heard some noises in the background like he was going out of a room or something.

Key? Are you still there?

Yes , I'm still here. But I got out of the room so I could talk because all of them were watching me like the predator watches his next meal. Those guys got serious problems going on inside their heads. And yes I got your number from him. I don't get it why didn't he called you instead.  He was the one suggesting to call you.

Hahah. Why didn't he called me?

How am I supposes to know? 

Aren't you on the same group ... nevermind. Why did you called?

Are you free today?

Yes. Why?

Well can you come to the company and hang around with us? I'm not sure yet what are we going to do but we are going to figure it out.  So are you in or out?