Being sick

It's been a few weeks since I started to work with Xiumin. I've grown closerto him. We have no more hard feelings towards each other. We have finished with the song , he even have shoot the music video. I went to a few of the shootings they have made , and I must say that the lyrics and the concept of the video goes well together.  He looks so cute on the shootings that everytime we sat together and talk I had to squish his cheeks,  he looks like a baby. It reminds me of the times when we used to date. I don't miss it but is just .... his cheeks are so irresistible.

In the mean time I've also grown closer with Jonghyun oppa. We are working on a new song about a group of girls that are just about to debut. Everyday that we work together,  I'm always left speechless by the way he works. When he is writing a lyrics or thinking he is so serious and when he have to sing it looks like he give everything he has. I really love the passion he have for music. We also have talked about my past and his past. We basically know  almost everything about one of other.

I'm seriously starting to like my job. Apart from getting to work with idols and be friend with them, I can see or join a day or two to see what the other producers do , how they work and stuff. I'm learning a lot more. It's fun on top of all.

I'm on the recording room with Jonghyun oppa now. We are working for the new music but it seems to me like he is talking a foreign language which I don't understand.
My head hurts, the world is spinning and I couldn't concerned on what he was talking to. I put my hand on my forehead to stop the pain but it didn't work.

"Jess, are you listening to me?" Jonghyun said and looked at me. "Are you alright? Do you fill sick? Does your head hurt? " he sounded really worried. I don't want to worry him and said with a low voice that I'm okay.
"Are you sure?" He asked still unconvinced. I nodded my head and gave him a reassuring smile.  He turnd around and continued his work.

For a moment my heart beat was getting faster and faster. My head was killing me. And I couldn't do anything against this. I put my hand on Jonghyun's oppa shoulder.
"Jong--" I couldn't finish my word. Everything went black. My head stopped hurting and my heart was okay....... at least that's  what I think. But before I was completely knocked out , I remember oppa screaming my name. Then I don't know what happened.

Jonghyun P.O.V

I was explain to Jess about the changes we should do to the  new song , but I felt something was off. She wasn't replying to me. Normally she would. Even if I wasn't asking a question she would say something like agreeing with me or saying something that she doesn't like. So basically anything. And her being quite was something out of the ordinary.
I looked at her and saw that she wasn't feeling good. I asked her if she is okay , she just replied with a I'm good. I know she is not  but if she doesn't want me to know about it I'll let it a side. Maybe she is on special days. If this is the matter I wished to have let her go home and relax rather then being her And working.

I feel her touching my shoulder.
"Jong---" I turnd around and saw her faint. She was going to fall from the chair , she was sitting on , but I caught her with my arm to prevent her from falling to the ground. Her eyes where closing down.

'"JESS!!!! JESS!!! OPEN YOUR EYES PLEASE!!! JESS!!!"I was screaming. I picked her up  bride style and hurried to the clinic we have here at the building.

"Can you please help her? She fainted all of a sudden.  I don't know what happened or why did it happened." I said to the nurse.
"Don't worry let me check.  Can you please wait for a moment outside? " I nodded and left.

I was panicking up and down on the hallway. I'm so worried about her. I just hope that she is okay.

"You can come in." The nuse said to me. I got inside and saw that Jess was lying on the bed.
"She is fine, no need to worry. " I sight relived that she hasn't got anything serious going on.
"But why did she faint?" I asked.
"She is very tired, haven't got much sleep and I'm assuming by her look that she have been skipping meals too. All these have led to her body being unable to continue working and causing a fever too. I recommend her to get some sleep, eat well and to not skip any meals expecially breakfast. I'll give her some vitamins which will only give her strength and won't cause her any damage. It would be a good thing to take her back home so she can rest and someone to take care of her. Also I would recommend for her to get the next 2 days off, in order for her to recover completely."
"Thank you. I'll keep those in mind. Can she stay here for a moment?  I need do go and talk with the CEO and my manager. "
"Of course , she can. "