Chapter 96

Lauren's POV

I've never been so nervous about a woman before, maybe because of the fact that I had a huge responsibility to make this night special, maybe because I was the first to enter her life in this way, maybe because I'm afraid of talking...

Her hand on mine was like a painkiller.

I am going crazy.

I looked at her fingers over mine, and then, finally, see her eyes. I'm not in a hurry today, so I approached her slowly, stroked her nose with mine, brushed our lips, I took my hand to her face and in that way start what would be the first kiss of the night.

And magically all my anxieties and fears were gone at once, because I had the strange certainty that I wouldn't be wrong with her, that I can't do it. one

Her tongue was intertwined with mine,
her arms wrapped around my neck, while our heads moved slowly, giving rhythm to the kiss. I took her in my arms and lifted her up, without parting our lips, I turned around, put a hand in her hair and laid her carefully on the bed, the way she held me ended up taking me with her.

I settled on her, without hurting her, feeling her body next to mine. I was afraid that she would change her mind, so I left a delicate kiss on her lips and looked at her.

“Are you sure you want to continue?” I whispered, stroking her arm lightly.

“There is nothing in the world that I want more than being yours today.” she whispered back. A silly smile emerged on my lips without having any control over it.
I approached her face again, almost placing her mouth in mine

“Mine...” I whispered, catching her lower lip and savoring it slowly.

Camila's POV

To each meeting of lips or every little caress that Lauren made in my fears were falling apart. I loved her and that was enough. Naturally I was nervous, part of that was due to the immense anxiety I felt and the rest for not wanting to make mistakes.

Without holding, I bit her ips, when she was going away, making her cling to me, I attacked her mouth with mine, I needed her, I wanted to feel her, I wanted to touch her... more and more.

Understanding my despair, she returned to the height of the kiss, invading my mouth with her tongue, making me delirious as I felt her closing that space.

I took her hair, I squeezed and caressed them, bringing her closer, wanting to leave her body more and more next to mine. Feeling her weight completed me in an inexplicable way, my breasts next to her, it was still too little for what she wanted for that night, for what she needed.

I was frustrated with the amount of clothes that prevented me from truly feeling it. Her hand went down the side of my body, as if analyzing me, walking around each part, while I tightened her arms and didn't allow her to remove her lips from mine.

Until she didn't give avoided that separation. One last touch and she slid her lips up to my neck, I closed my eyes and squeezed her more, she has no notion of how much effect she has on me. My skin already bristling, the sighs I couldn't get, and I didn't want to control, everything left us in a new world, in a world of ours.

Only.

Ours.

The path traced by her mouth, from top to bottom, torturing me, was taking me to the edge of madness.

I don't know if it is to know that she won't stop in the middle or by the delivery of the two, but every little caress has an effect five hundred times greater than normal, I never thought that someone could cause me such a huge explosion of sensations.

Her nimble hands entered my blouse, carrying it up, slow, while her fingers caressed the naked parts, making my whole body respond to the caress.
In a matter of seconds my blouse was no longer around.

Lauren raised her head and looked at me for a few seconds, I felt my face burn, but I didn't look away, her eyes burned in a desire that I certainly also felt, it was so gratifying to see her in such a way that I could not find a space for shame.

Although my breasts were still covered,
like it seems, she approved.

Her lips came back to me, up and down my shoulders, biting them, tasting them... she knows I'm hers, dhe knows she can do whatever she wants tonight.

And yet every touch is careful,
light as a feather, it's affectionate.

I wanted to feel her mouth in every part of my body and she knew it, as I was sliding it down my body arched with surrender.

Her lips, now, walked through my abdomen, a mixture of pleasure and tickling, leaving me without any reaction.

Feeling her breathing touch me, her mouth leaving a warm and wet trail, it made me burn, it took me to the clouds.

I brought her up and I dared to make her take off her blouse, then, it was my turn to see her. I gasped with such beauty.

I pushed her towards my body, feeling, now finally, her skin next to mine, her lips didn't move away from me, biting my ear, sucking it, making me love her more and more.

Lauren's POV

The state in which she leaves me it's amazing, only to see her without a blouse, to feel her small body in my arms, was enough for my whole body to respond.

She asked me if I was aroused, a few days ago, today, more than ever, she can be sure of that. And she does that like nobody else, which scares me a little.

Certainly I've been with several girls in this way before, but what Camila does with me, the state she leaves me in, never left me before.

She has me in her hands.

I found the closure of her bra, I opened it quickly and I threw it away, without seeing her yet, I felt her breasts crush against mine, causing a moan to escape through my lips.

I couldn't stand it and I looked at them, the saliva stuck in my throat when I saw them, their hair partially covering them and their eyes shining.
I touched her face, caressing it.

“You are the most wonderful girl I've ever met.” I whispered, my voice breaking.

“I love you so much...” I said and rubbed my nose into hers and immediately made the same with our lips.

“Wait.” she asked, lowly, I saw looked at her confused

“There's something I need to tell you” she saia dn touched my lips, making an electric current pass through my body. I forced myself to ignore iy and pay attention to what I would say “you will be the first to be in my life in this way...” she whispered

Then I remembered that she doesn't know that I discovered she is a virgin.

I smiled like an idiot hearing her telling me that.