Chapter V

Said an old woman from the stand. She was short and had a cloak on, her nose was long and she had pimples all over her face and she wore a menacing smile. One could say she looked similar to what we called a stereotypical witch.

"Well, I think I might be able to help you, young man."

These words made me smile an awfully crooked smile.

"Though love potions are some of the hardest to make and if not used correctly they can be quite dangerous so the price is quite hefty."

 That old hag! She was trying to take advantage of me! But, I guess any price is worth it if it means that _____ could become mine and mine alone.

 I smiled even more after my realization.

"Name your price! Though, it better work or else old woman!"

"Who're you callin' and ol' woman sunny. You don't seem that very young either! I'm not surprised whoever you've fallen for doesn't like you!"

The audacity of this woman. If there weren't people around me I would have killed her instantly but, I guess I do need her, without her I can't make _____ fall in love with me.

Though I should keep the love potion as a last resort.

"Okay then, I'll give it to you for 100 shillings."

"Fine."

After taking the potion, I left to find _____. I spotted her talking to a shop owner, she was happy, laughing, smiling and joking with him. She didn't seem this happy with me.

"Love?" She looked at my direction and suddenly changed her expression from a joyful one to a more forced smile.

"Oh! Arthur, did you find anything to your interest?"

"No, we're leaving." I sternly said.

I grabbed her from her wrist, a little too hard if you ask me.

"What's going on Arthur?"

We got into the carriage and then I suddenly hugged her. Gosh, she has no idea of how jealous she makes me when she talks to someone else like this.

To my surprise, she hugged me back.

I looked up surprised by the action and saw her smiling at me.

"I don't know what I did to get you mad but, I'm sorry." She said looking away.

I guess I was wrong to assume she was going to run away with some other man.

"I-I forgive you."

With this, I stuffed the potion back into my pocket. I won't be needing this...

... for now at least.

To my surprise, _____knew the shop keeper, he was a cousin of hers. He was also some of the few people that didn't cut her off when she chose to become an opera singer.

"Though, Arthur, what was all of the about?"

I buried my face in her har as I hugged her even tighter.

"I just got jealous. I hate it when you talk to someone like that, especially a man. Please don't do that ever again, love." Or else I might have to kill more people.

"O-Okay, I'll try." She said in her usual soft tone. I had buried my head in the crook of her neck while she rubbed y back in circles to calm me but, truth be told, I was always calm when I was around her.

The carriage stopped and we both got back to the inn we had been staying at for the past week. All of our luggage was packed and everything was empty. In its original position, neet and organized, almost like no one was there, to begin with. 

"Let's go to sleep then, we'll need the energy to travel tomorrow. Okay, love?"

She just nodded and got into bed. 
I don't know what it is but there seem tk be something wrong with _____.