Chapter II

A while had passed since their first encounter. Arthur had slowly started spending more time with _____, sometimes it went to the point where he would even let the female accompany her to work. It reached the point where some of Arthur colleagues referred to her as his assistant. 

She helped the green-eyed man with paperwork while he became her muse for her operas.

Many of Arthurs companions joked about Arthur someday marrying _____, true, they only knew each other for a while but Arthur was already ahead of them.

He wanted you to quit opera as this meant that all sorts of people could look at his _____.

Sometimes, if _____ was feeling very daring she would ask Arthur to take her to some investigation with him. They were like Sherlock and Watson, inseparable.

"_____, you should stay back a little." Said the male.

"Right sir!" Said _____.

Arthur really thought that she was cute when she was acting all serious. He remembered the time when he invited her to tea and _____ wore his detective outfit, it was slightly big on her but he thought she looked adorable.

The male also learned more about _____, she was childish yet in a mature sort of way. She knew when she could act like a 10-year-old and when she needed to be serious. She had a passion for music and loved traveling, the detective promised _____ that when he got a chance he would take her somewhere with him. 

_____'s performance was in a few days so she wasn't spending much time with Arthur, this pissed the Brit off but he couldn't do anything about it since he also had been slacking off on his work for the past few days so he could use this time more productively and do some (dreaded) paperwork.

________________

"Oi!_____! Wait for me!" Shouted Arthur from behind the female. The girl giggled and stopped for her friend to arrive.  Your performance had just finished and now you were ready to go home when the detective stopped you.

"So? What did you think?" Asked the female with her hands behind her back while skipping along with the Brit.

"I thought it was spectacular!" Said the man.

_____ smiled. While they both walked along the pavement.

"I have amazing news, my friend!" Announced the female, mocking a manly voice.

"And what may that be!" Laughed the Englishman.

"I have the next week off! I was told that our next performance wasn't until two months and I was allowed the week off before we start preparing!" 

"That's great, maybe I can take a few days off too and perhaps we could go traveling somewhere." Said Arthur, smiling at the thought of the two of then traveling alone.

_____ was just as excited as Arthur when she heard this. 

"Yeah! Maybe we should!"

________________Arthur's P.O.V.________________

My luggage was packed and I was waiting for _____. We decided to go on a trip to the countryside. The carriage was waiting outside.

"Come on _____! We need to leave before it gets dark!" I implied a little annoyed.

"Coming, coming!" Shouted _____ from inside her apartment.

"Hurry up woman!" I shouted getting a little mad.

"I am, jeez, no need to be a jerk about it" Joked the girl.

After I literally dragged _____ out of her apartment we took of. 

"I'm really excited!" She shouted while we were getting on a train. 

I couldn't deny that I was excited too. This was going to be amazing, just _____ and me. I smiled at the thought of having her all to myself but, I guess I just jinxed myself.

"Hey! Aren't you _____ _____?" Asked a man in his mid-twenties while pointing at my _____.

"Why yes, I am." Smiled _____.

"I'm sorry, gentleman, but Miss (last name) and I were going on a little trip so we would be grateful if you left us alone," I said wishing I could snap this bloody git's neck right now.

"Thanks." Whispered _____. She looked absolutely adorable when she was blushing like that. 

"I umm- well- No. I- It, *sigh* Your welcome." It get really flustered when she talks to me like that, she really is a tease. I noticed the heat rising to my cheeks while I thought about how much of a tease she is.

We arrived at the inn we would be staying at the next morning. It was quite a nice place but I 'accidentally' forgot to get _____ a separate room for _____ so she'll have to sleep with me.

Though the attendant in the main hall was taught to say something completely different. She and I had a 'little talk' about what she has to say to _____.

"Understood?"

"Y-yes, sir!" She shouted while quickly getting back to her post.

________________

"I'm s-sorry but we only have one room left right now." Said the attendant, I must say, her acting was pretty bad but _____ didn't question it, why would she? 

After putting all of our luggage in its respective place it was time to take a bath, this area was widely known for its public baths so we both decided to go there but unfortunately. there were no mixed baths but I can't really do much about that, can I now?

"We'll meet in an hour, okay love?" 

"Okay."

While I was going to my respective bath, I was met with some sorry bastard that started fawning over my _____. I don't care who he is right now, all I care about is torturing this bloody wanker to the point of insanity. But unfortunately for me, I can't kill someone, not here, it would be too much of a coincidence that this bastard died the very same day I arrived here and the fact that I do not know who he is, makes it even harder. I need to be careful of who I get rid off, one wrong move and I get caught.

"Excuse me but I would like you not talk so inappropriately about my fiance." That was all I could say to this sorry excuse of a human being

He immediately got quiet and left with his buddies. Sure, she wasn't my fiance but I'll soon change that. _____ should belong to me and only me.

This will be interesting.