Chapter 1:

1 year. 

12 months. 

52 weeks. 

365 days. 

8760 hours. 

525600 minutes. 

Or 31536000 seconds. 

It doesn't matter how I say it, that is how long it will be until I can see him again. 

The love of my life. 

The one who completes me. 

My better half. 

Aaron. 

I don't cry anymore. It won't bring him back. I don't go to work anymore. I wouldn't be able to help anyone right now. I don't talk to people anymore. They don't understand. I just... I just want him back. It is all my fault, even if everyone says it is Ein's. I should have been stronger. I should have been able to resist the potion. I'm Aphmau Jessica Lorde, this shouldn't of happened. 

So why?

"Mija, please eat something." I heard my mother say. It sounded so distant, so faded, but she was right next to me. I slowly stood up and walked to the table as if on autopilot. To be honest almost everything I do these days is on autopilot. I'm picking at my food when I hear it.

"Today is the fifth an anniversary of the Few disbanding." I shoot up out of my chair, knocking it over. Turning to the tv I see their pictures, their faces, flash on the screen.

"Mija Be Careful!" My Mother says sternly.

"While no one knows exactly why they disbanded..." I do... We were not needed... We weren't wanted... We couldn't work together anymore... We weren't much of a team... We caused more destruction then peace... We made mistakes... No. I made mistakes, I couldn't keep us together, I couldn't stop the fights that broke out behind close doors when the rest of the world couldn't see. I couldn't stop them when they turned on me too. It got physical. It wasn't safe for me anymore, I had to leave and Castor came with. Soon after, one by one, they dropped like flies. I didn't keep in touch after I left. I hate how things ended. "This group of Heroes will forever have our gratitude and the gratitude of the millions they saved in Tu'la and throughout the globe."

"Aphmau please sit down, your looking so pale!" My mother exclaimed. She rushed over to where I was standing. I looked down a the table only to realize that I was gripping the corners of the table so hard my knuckles were white.

"Here we have a video clip someone took of their last battle all together." The reporter stated. 

The video began to play, "Woah there's Silverman, and Lady Thor!" The camera focused on two blurry figures in the sky, a figure ran past at an inhuman speed, "What was that!" Another voice yelped, "OMG, OMG, The STARS, THE STARS ARE FALLING AGAIN GET INSIDE NOW!!!" The first voice yelled out, the next scene on camera was corrupted, but I knew what happened, we couldn't save them. Why would fate be so cruel to show me one of my biggest mistakes.

"Why does the world do this to me Mom?" I asked with tears streaming do my face, looking back up at her.

Her expression softened, "Oh Mija, the world is unfair, what happened to Aaron is not your fault." She whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and pulling me into a hug. Of course she thought this was just about Aaron. In her mind, what else could it be? She didn't know about the Few or that I was a part of it.

"I'm going to head to bed." I whimpered in a shaky voice.

"Of course, get some rest." She placed a hand on my cheek and let me go.

I stumbled up the stairs and into my room. I closed the door and leaned against it for a minute before opening the vent in the lower left corner. Behind the vent gate was a dusty old shoe box. Inside the box was a device, a device which I haven't used since before I left. The small watch like object was a beacon. Turning the power on, I watched it light up. Names flashed across the small screen. The names were color-coded to show the status of each member. Red for inactivate, green for active, and blue for those who needed help.

 Kala Sketch- Red

Castor Shaman-Red

Jose Remix-Red

Katz Omega-Red

Steven DeWolf-Red

Alex Burnz-Red

Sly Stark-Red

A/N I feel like I forgot someone but Kitty says that we got them all, I haven't watched it in a while so if you do know of someone that we forgot please tell us, also DeWolf is Steven's last name because it means The Wolf and his username was SDogSteven so ya.