Chapter 29~

Katherine's POV

A few weeks have passed, and now we were in our last week before exams.

To be honest, I was thinking of just skipping the whole day and go meet Sirius. I have to ask Venessa, Mark, and Alexander.

I did my morning routine and left the dorms since Venessa was a bit early, she left without me. Which is fine.

I walked downstairs to find the Three of them talking, probably waiting for me.

"Morning Guys!" I greeted energetically.

"Moring" they all greeted back.

"Let's go to breakfast?" said Mark.

"Yep!" I replied.

We all got up and left the common room.

We walked to the Great Hall. Once we got there, we sat down and started eating.

"Can you believe the year is almost over!" Exclaimed Venessa.

"Nope, But that makes me worried. I still don't know where I'm gonna stay for the Summer, " I said looking down.

"I was planning to stay with Alex for the summer, sorry..." Said Venessa apologetically.

"It's fine. I shouldn't bother you, it's your summer, " I said, smiling.

"Katherine, where is your brother staying?" Asked Alex.

"How should i know! I don't want to know!" i snapped harshly, and also quite loudly

Alexander clearly winced, "okay, okay."

"Alex, you Okay ?" I asked him

"Yeah, Yeah I'm fine it's just a headache," he said smiling at me

"Oh okay, sorry," I apologized

He waved it off

"Kat, if you want, i can owl my parents and ask if you can stay for the summer, " Smiled Mark.

"Are you sure?" I asked staring into Mark's soul.

Suddenly Mark stopped working.

I looked at him confused and poked his face, making him come back to life.

"Uhh! Yeah!" He exclaimed, making me giggle.

"Thank you, Mark!" I smile brightly.

"It's no problem, " He said awkwardly scratching his neck.

I noticed Venessa and Alex watching us intensely and smiling slightly.

I turned to them and said, " What?"

"Nothing.." They gave me their Vendor Smirk and i quirked an eyebrow.

'You two are weird, " I said, looking away from them.

"I agree a hundred percent, " Agreed Mark.

"Oh right! Guys, I forgot to tell you that I'm gonna skip school today and go stay with Sirius today, " I explained.

"No! You can't skip school!" Exclaimed Venessa, getting into her mother-like personality.

"Venessa, I'm not listening to you this time. I'm gonna visit Sirius for the whole day and you can't stop me, " I said before grabbing some food and leaving the great hall.

"Katherine wait !" Alexander said grabbing my wrist before him starting "Venessa's gonna be really mad at me for this but what do you want me to tell the teachers?"