Chapter 7~

Alexander's POV

Venessa and I summoned ourselves together and waited for Mark and Kate.

When they Finally Summoned, Kate Somehow tripped on air and Mark caught her before falling.

"That was a Nice show, What Happens Next?" I smirked.

"Shut Up Alex," Grumbled Kate.

She is embarrassed, its funny.

So is Mark, Its Hilarious.

"Okay, Let's go meet up with draco and Hermione," Said Venessa.

"Did he specify where he is?" I asked Ven.

"Now that you mention it... He Didn't!!" Ven Shouted rather angrily.

"Don't put the blame on him Ven, You should of asked, he wouldn't remember. He's Already turning old, look at his hair," Said Kate roasting Ven's Brother in the process.

"OHHH!!" Screamed Mark as he High five (ed) her.

Venessa and I just laughed at their Childish Antics.

"Okay, Let's head to the bookstore," Said Venessa.

"Why there though?"I asked.

"Well, to me.. I think the bookstore we'll find Granger cause she would Force Draco to go with her," Answered Ven.

"Why would Draco be with Granger?" Question Mark.

"Hermione Left Weasley and Harry, to 'hangout with her parents'." Replied Kate.

After what she said Mark and I immediately knew what was going on.

"Mkay, Let's Go," Said Mark.

Venessa Nodded and Started walking towards the bookstore with the three of us following her.

Once we got to the bookstore, We entered to see a bushy brown-Haired Girl and a Blond Boy Sitting on Chairs and Talking.

Kate Immediately yelled out something.

"Hermione! Draco!" Yelled Kate.

Granger got up in an instant to hug Kate.

"Katherine!" She Started, "Williams, Finnagen... And V- Malfoy..," She said Awkwardly.

"Why are you calling us by our Last Names? A friend of Kat is a friend of ours!" Said Mark giving Gr- Hermione a Charming Smile.

I won't miss Kate's small glare when Mark Smiled towards G-Hemione.

"Oh! Okay, I see. Anyway, its Great to see the four of you! Venessa, Draco has been worried that something with a specific someone will happen," Said Hermione as she winked.

Venessa turned red out of embarrassment.

"Nothing Happened! We just hungout and talked about our summers!" Said Venessa Pound enough for Draco to hear.

'Why would V sound like a good nickname for Venessa...'

"Have you four got your books yet?" Asked Draco as he walked towards us.

"No, not yet.. Kat said she wanted to go with all of you," Said Mark.

"Kate, Instead of Wasting money, You could take Potter's books," Said Venessa.

"No, I rather waste money then take that Foul Little Cockroach's book," Kate said Quite bitterly.

Though, I swear I heard Mark Mutter something under his breath.