Chapter 28~

Katherine's POV

I got out of my bed and looked over to Venessa's bed, to see her bed empty.

'Where is she?'

I yawned and went to my trunk and grabbed A White T-shirt and my black ripped jeans.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, Took a shower, dried my hair, brushed my hair, and got dressed.

I left the bathroom to see that Venessa was back in the dorms.

"There you are, " She said, "be quick, I asked Professor Snape if we could go out to the muggle world, and he said it was okay. We'll have to meet him in his office."

"Ah.. Okay, aren't we gonna have breakfast first?" I asked.

"Depends on Alex, " Answered Venessa.

"Okay, " I said.

I put on my Black Vans and started to fill up my black and White striped backpack with important things I take with me like my wand, perfume, extra clothes, and etc.

"Venessa! Do you need- Ouch! What is that for!" I exclaimed as Venessa hit my head.

"Be quiet, we aren't the only ones in this dorm!" She whisper-yelled.

"Oh right.. Sorry, " I Apologised dryly.

I sometimes get annoyed with Venessa's parent-like actions. It feels like I'm five-years-old.

"What were you gonna say?" She asked.

"Oh yeah! Do you need to put anything in my backpack?" I asked.

"Uhh... No, Let's just go to Alex and Mark's dorms, " Said Venessa as she put on her shoes and left the dorms.

I quickly followed her.

We walked across the Common room and went up to the stairs and entered their dorm.

They were both awake. Mark was just on his bed, probably reading something.

Alex was nowhere to be found.

"Good Morning Mark, " Greeted Venessa and I.

"Morning, " He greeted back with his morning voice.

"Where is Alex?" Asked Venessa.

Mark and I smirked.

"He is in the shower if you want you can go in, I'm sure he won't mind, " Smirked Mark.

"Cut it off, Mark. I'm right here, " Said Alex coming out of the bathroom wearing jeans. But, NO SHIRT.

"Jeez Alex. There are two girls here! GO PUT ON A SHIRT!" Exclaimed Mark, " On Second thought, I'm sure Venessa is happy. How 'bout don't change."

"Hah! It's Fine Alex. Go put on a shirt. Don't be embarrassed, " I said, chuckling quietly.

"Alexander, Where did you get those scars?" Said Venessa staring deep into Alex's Soul.

I looked at Alex's shirt to see that there were two slashes across his chest to stomach.

I shiver at the thought of how he got them.

"Katherine. How 'bout we leave them here to talk about it. I don't think we'll be able to take it seriously, " Said Mark seriously.

"Hm. You're right. We'll meet you downstairs, " I said as I left the dorms with Mark.