Chapter 23~

Katherine's POV

We were currently chilling in the Slytherin Common room, waiting for the Third Years to come back.

I suddenly was quite bored.

"Hey Guys wanna go sneak into Hogsmeade?" i suggested.

"Oh hell no! Do you want to get into trouble!" Exclaimed Venessa.

"Oo, That would be a good idea? But how?" Said Mark.

"Kathy, No. You'll get caught, And then you'll have more detentions, " Scolded Alex, firmly.

"I could ask the Twins about it, Mark," I Said, Completely ignoring Alex's and Venessa's remarks.

"Katherine! Mark! We Said No!" Exclaimed Venessa.

"Aww, but why! We could ask the Weasley Twins about it! They're always finding new secret passages, " I whined.

"You aren't capable of that like they are, " Venessa shook her head in disappointment. While, Alex was smiling, trying not to give in.

"But Mom, dad agrees!" Said Mark, making them both blush.

"Don't call us that!" Shrieked Venessa.

"Then, let us go!" I said.

"Fine! Stop annoying me! But please! Don't call us that!" Said Venessa, giving in.

Mark and I left the Common room and started a search to find the Weasley Twins.

"If we were the twins, where would be, " I wondered, out loud.

"Probably making some pranks, their first victim would probably be the Longbottom, right?" Said Mark.

"Longbottom is a third year, He went to the trip because his Grandmother signed his slip, " I said.

"How did you know that?" Asked Mark.

"Because I know everything, " I said.

"Sure you do, " He playfully rolled his eyes.

I studied the Hogwarts' Corridors Carefully.

"You know, I heard that the One-Eyed Witch Statue leads to somewhere in Hogsmeade, " Said Mark.

"Woah! I didn't know that! Where did you get that information?" I Asked.

"Just heard it from somewhere, " Replied Mark.

"Mark! Katherine!" We heard someone calling our Names.

We sprung around to find Venessa and Alex Running towards us.

We stopped and waited for them to Catch up to us.

When the finally did, Venessa started talking.

"Alex talked to me about it, and so I decided why not have a little fun, " Said Venessa.

"Yes! Thank you, Alex!" I bounced up and down excitedly.

"Okay Katherine, you need to calm down, " Smiled Alex, " Your Welcome, you two."

"So! Mark heard something from someone, and now we could get to Hogsmeade, " I said excitedly.

"I heard, that the One-Eyed Witch Statue could lead to somewhere in Hogsmeade, " Explained Mark.

"Oh yeah! I've heard of that. It's a Tunnel that leads to Honeydukes, " Confirmed Alex.

"Okay! Let's Go!" I exclaimed, before running towards the direction of the One-Eyed switch statue.