Chapter 5~

Katherine's POV

My Mind Went Blank.

'T-This Can't Be True?! Harry Wouldn't Use magic Outside of school,' I thought Hoping this was just a bad dream.

"Potter Using Verbal Magic?!" Venessa Exclaimed.

"Kate? Has Potter ever Threatened Of using magic?" Asked Alex.

"Well Yes, But I knew he would not actually do it," I Said Truthfully.

Mark was Silent, Didn't do anything though I felt him grab my Palm and Squeeze it.. That Was all to help me calm down.

"Kat, I think you should Rethink this, Before doing anything," said Mark Softly.

I took his advice and Started to rethink what just happened.

First of all, I'm Starting to feel Stresses out.. Second of all, I never Thought Harry would go this extreme.

I took a Deep breath Before Starting to speak.

"Mark Thank You for that. I think I'm Going to Owl him.. I Heard that the Weasleys Arrived back from Egypt... I think Harry Left the House and Went to the Weasleys," I said.

"Oh? they Went to Egypt?"Questioned Venessa.

"Uhh, Yeah they Did.. Harry Told me if you're Wondering," I answered.

Venessa Made a 'O' shape in Realization.

"We'll leave You for a Bit Kate, Venessa and I Decided to play Quidditch But, 1 Chaser Vs 1 Chaser," said Alex.

"We're Sorry.." They Both apologized.

"You don't need too! You guys already Planned doing that For Sure, so I'm not Mad why would I Be anyway? Go Have Fun!" I said Smiling Genuinely.

'I want them to hangout More, They're really Adorable Together,'

The Two Got up and Left downstairs, while Mark Stayed.

"Kat, You Should Send Harry a Letter since you know where he is," said Mark.

"Yeah, I was thinking about doing that," I Replied.

"Then Let us Start it. Wait here, I'll go get some Parchment," Mark Said before Getting up and leaving the room.

'What should I NickName Mark? Maybe Mar? No! Mars!' I thought before Chuckling.

Mark Came Back and saw me Laughing to myself.

"What Are You Laughing about?" Smirked Mark.

"Uhhh, I was thinking of a nickname for you! I found the Purrfect one!" I said While Laughing.

"Nice Pun, Anyway What's the NickName?" He asked.

"Mars!" I said after Calming down.

"Mars?" Mark Question.

"Yes," I said Trying to hold my Laughter.

"I don't really care, but that's actually pretty Cute," He Complimented.

My face turned red in Embarrassment.

"What now? Embarrassed? Or Do You have a Fever?" He said Smirking.

"S-Shut Up," I said.

"Okay, Let's Start with The Letter," Mark said as he Placed the piece of Parchment on the desk.

"What do you want to be written on the Parchment?" Asked Mark.

"Do I have to?" I asked Pouting.