Chapter 27~

Katherine's POV

Once our names were heard, we all flew out and did some cool tricks as the Gryffindors boo.

And our beloved Slytherins were cheering us on. To be honest, hearing the cheers and beginning able to fly around is freeing. Though, When you're playing Quidditch, you must follow the rules of the game.

I flew around the field excitedly forgetting about the rain.

'Do I have my wand on me?'

I quickly patted my Quidditch gear, to check if I have my wand. I found my wand in a pocket in the Quidditch wear.

We were now told to get into position, we all obeyed.

"I want a clean game. Especially from you, " Said Madam Hooch pointing to my team.

'It depends on how the game plays out.'

"On the count of three."

"Three."

"Two."

"One!"

The balls were all thrown into the air and everyone spread out.

{A/N: No, not that kind of balls. What I mean is the Quaffle, two Bludgers, and the Golden Snitch)

I flew around the place looking for the Quaffle. It was really hard to see because of the rain.

I saw that the Quaffle was with the Gryffindor Chaser, I immediately rushed to her side and got the Quaffle from her.

I flew to the hoops of Gryffindor and almost got hit by one of the Bludgers.

I kicked the Quaffle into the biggest hoop, hoping it will go in.

It went in and I smirked.

"10-0! Slytherin!" Announced the commentator. Clearly in a fake voice.

I high fived Mark and continued looking for the Quaffle.

Venessa had the Quaffle, and I saw that the two Chaser were right on both of her sides.

"David! Go there! Get the Quaffle and throw to me!" I shouted to my fellow chaser.

He nodded and flew to Venessa and grabbed the Quaffle and saw me getting closer and threw it to me.

I dashed again to the Hoops of Gryffindor and threw it.

Lemme say that it was an inch from getting blocked.

I was so relieved.

"20-0! Slytherin."

-thirty minutes of playing later-

Now it was 50- 35 Slytherin.

We were winning once again! I'm so happy.