Chapter 10~

Mark's POV

Alex and Kat just fainted and I'm Freaking out! So is Venessa!

"Mark? What do we do? We still got 4 hours before we get to Hogwarts!? What do we do!?" Screamed Venessa in terror.

"Venessa, I'm Also freaking out, Just clam down for second and We can do something," I answered in a fake calm voice.

"Mark, I don't know if I'm right, but your voice sounds a bit off, like you're lying to yourself," Said Venessa.

"Never mind me, Let's put Kat and Alex on the Seats, in Laying position," I replied as I picked Kat from the ground in Bridal-Syle and put her on the seat.

I helped Venessa carry Alex onto the seats.

Out of the blue, Someone Knocks on our Compartment window making Venessa flinch in fear.

I turned around with my wand in hand and looked at the person to see a familiar looking guy, maybe in his late twenties.

I slowly opened the compartment door, Making sure he isn't gonna harm anyone.

I saw him look at Kat in a heartbreaking way.

"When the two of them wake up, give them some chocolate frog, here." Said The middle Aged Man.

"Yes Sure, but have I seen you before?" I asked the strange man.

He looked at me with confusion before answering.

"No, I don't think so.. Maybe its just your imagery," He answered before leaving the compartment and slamming the door shut.

Venessa sat on the edge of the seat and it was clear that she was very tired, Since she was just woken up by the Dementor.

"Venessa? Wanna Sleep? I mean its okay if you do. I will be fine," I said.

"No, I'm feeling energetic!" Faked Venessa.

"Alright, if you say so.." I replied unsurely.

Venessa eyes looked around groggily and tiredly.

I knew she was gonna pass out.

After few moments pass and Alex wakes up shouting.

"I Saw her! My sister!" Shouted Alex as soon as he got up.

"Alex? Who? Sister?!" Asked Venessa.

"I have a sister! I heard her! I saw her!" Exclaimed Alex.

Venessa put a hand on his shoulder for him to relax. Venessa is clearly in shock of not knowing of Alex's sister, even I am too!

I took out a water bottle from Katherine's bag. She let's me take stuff from her bag, Don't judge.

I handed the water bottle to Alex and he drank all the water, like a thirsty dog.

"Alex? Take a deep breath.. In and o-" Venessa was saying before passing out from lack of sleep.

She was about to fall on the ground, but Alex's reflexes were faster and caught her and wrapped his coat around Venessa and set her head on his lap.

"Katherine passed out as well?" Said Alex.

"Yeah, she did.. I wonder if she's okay," I answered in distressed.

I only tell Alex how I actually feel, most of the time.... Sometimes, I would tell Venessa when its something small.

Katherine, I don't want her to worry, so I don't say anything.. Although, I do tell her what's going on as well.