Chapter 2~

Katherine's POV

Right Now, We Were on Our way to Pick Up Venessa.

'Did we arrive at Venessa's House already?' I thought as I opened my eyes, Mark has been Lightly Shaking me awake.

"Kate, Let's Go Knock," He Said as he Got out from the Car held out a hand for me to get down.

Mark and I stopped and Eyed the Mansion in front of us.

'Didn't Realize Venessa would be that rich,' I thought Sarcastically.

Mark Rung the Doorbell and it made the coolest Noise I ever Heard! It sounded As if it came from a Horror Movie!

Three Seconds pass and a little elf Opened the Door.

'So the Malfoys Claim Elves? That's Quite Cruel...I'm pretty Sure Venessa thinks so too,' I Thought Knowing my Best Friend wouldn't be like that.

"Y-Yes? W-who a-are Y-you t-two?" Stuttered the poor tiny Elf.

"We are Katherine Potter and Mark Williams, One of Venessa's Friends," I Introduced ourselves.

"O-Oh. I-I'll t-tell M-Ms. M-Malfoy H-Her F-Friends h-have a-arrived.." The Elf Said Before Vanishing into thin Air.

"I Guess We Wait Here," I Told Mark.

"Yep," Said Mark Popping the 'P'

We waited and Waited When Suddenly Venessa Appeared out of nowhere!

"Venessa! You can Teleport?! Why didn't you tell me!?" I said Jokily.

Venessa and Mark Laughed at me. After We finished our laughing Fit, We Helped Venessa with her trunk and put in the back and Entered the Car.

"Hi! You Must be Venessa Malfoy! I've met your Father a few times!" Rose Said cheerfully.

"Hello, And You must be Rose Williams, Am I Right?" Asked Venessa.

"Yes, I am! Well, let's get going to  Alexander's House!" Rose Exclaimed in her cheerful Voice.

The Car Drove and The Three of us start to Chat and I'm Pretty Sure Rose was listening in to our conversation cause she tried to make small talk with us.

We just answered her Awkwardly.

29 minutes Pass and We've Reached Alexander's House. We Got Out of the Car.

We walked to Alex's front Door and I rung the DoorBell. We Waited for a couple of minutes before hearing a Voices And Footsteps coming near the Door.

The Door swung Open and it Revealed a Woman in her Early 40s.

She looked very Kind and Loving.

"Hello! Mark, it's great to see you again! And you two must be Katherine Potter and Venessa Malfoy!" The Woman Exclaimed Quite Happily.

"Uhh. Yeah, That's us..." I said giving her an Awkward Smile.

"Wait a Minute, I'll call Alexander, You Two can take a seat over there," She Said Kindly as she pointed to the couches.

Mark grabbed my arm gently while Venessa Walked Silently followed us and entered the house. We Walked over to the Couches and Sat down waiting for Alex.

"Alexander! Your Friends are here!" Mrs. Finnegan Yelled.

"Comin' Mom!" Yelled Alex.

This Trunk Started to Roll Down the stairs and it was pretty Loud.