You deserved to win

A.N

Idk what I would do without any help. I misspelled Lamborghini literally eight different times before I decided to actually use the spell check lmao. Also, apologies in advance for this not being super well written yet taking almost twice as long as my other updates xx

Chris's p.o.v

"Chandler, you know the Lamborghini video"? I give Jimmy a funny look as he leans over Chandler, camera in hand. Not a great way to start this conversation if I am being perfectly honest. "How you didn't win"? He asks, sounding as if he was making fun of him, but really was just trying to get on topic.

"Yeah", Chandler about rolls his eyes, shaking his head while trying to figure out if he was brought into the room for more than just to be teased. Believe it or not, he tries really hard during challenges. On some more than others, I'll admit, but he does try and doesn't like the fact that he has yet to win one.

I push past Jimmy to get to the small table where Chandler is sitting and reach out and grab his hand as if to shake it, but we don't move, holding hands for a moment as I speak. "Instead of taking the big sum of money, we're gonna split it in four and all walk away with forty-five hundred". His jaw drops, squeezing my hand a bit harder as I finish my sentence.

"No way", he scrunches his eyebrows together, searching my face for any sign of humor. I feel kind of bad that his initial reaction is that I would mess with him.

"Yeah", I nod, giving him a small smile, and softly run my thumb across his knuckles as if that one small gesture would make him believe me. He starts swinging our hands side to side, as the excitement starts to bubble up in his movements and his eyes light up, but it was obvious that he was still waiting for me to tell him that I was joking.

"seriously"?! He pauses, shock written across his face, his eyes softening. "You're so nice"!

"No, I'm not". He doesn't stand up from the chair, but pulls me down to his level, wrapping his arms around my neck. "Thank you", he cheers quietly into my ear causing goosebumps to trail up and down my back and arms. I love seeing him so happy. When crinkles around his eyes form because of his smile. He has an amazing smile, a smile that radiates happiness in its purest form. When people are around him, they can't help but feel that happiness ooze out of every ounce of his being. I could never see enough of it.

I pull away a couple of seconds later and nervously pick at the black fingernail polish I had worn for my Halloween costume days before. "Of course".

"Aww, c'mon I didn't get the hug on camera", Jimmy jokes, and Chandler immediately stands up, pulling me into another hug. I glare at Jimmy as I wrap my arms around Chandler's shoulders, knowing damn well that he occasionally gets a little goofy when it comes to the fans who ship me and the other guys.

"For the content", Chandler laughs into the crook of my neck making me shiver.

"Well, anything for content", I pull him closer, sighing in content, attempting to mask it with another short chuckle, before pulling away yet again and clearing my throat. I can't help but notice how much colder it is without his touch.

"What are you gonna do with your five thousand dollars"? Jimmy asks, zooming in slightly on Chandler as he sits back down.

"Food. Like, right now", he laughs, giving me a quick high five, swaying his chair in short half circles.

"Okay, and after all that food"?

"My car is literally about to blow up, so he kinda hooked me up". He glances in my direction, sending a small smile my way, before turning back to Jimmy and finishing up his little interview.