Characters and History

You're the princess of the Fire Kingdom. In your realm that you lived in, there's a balance of everything that existed. Like Fire and water. Each balance is important to every being from ants to dragons. This particular place is where all the immortals lived, all the royal family of each house under a certain element. You, in particular, are under Fire. An element of destruction and power. You're a Hybrid of a Dragon and a Phoenix, your father, King Henry, being the Phoenix and your mother being a white dragon but she was human-made immortal. 10 thousand years ago, there was a great war between Heaven and the demon realm where all elements fought as one. However, the demons had King Henry cornered and was about to be eliminated from the world until the Water king, King Louis saved him. As soon as the war had been won by the heaven realm, Your father and the water king signed a treaty that both kingdoms will be allies instead of enemies. The treaty also contained that their children would get married to each other. Firstborns with Firstborns or if the Crown Prince/ Princess wants to choose then they shall.

In the dragon realm, things are different. There were no Kings or Queens that ruled the kingdom. Instead they have two main clans; the Fairlies and the Stirlings. The first clan, the most powerful and the rare one; the Fairlies. Levels in the clans are determined by the color of your eyes and by family name this rule is called the level of the eyes. The Fairlies consisted of the primary coloured dragons, they could be considered as the pure blood. The most impossible one to kill, then there's the Stirlings, the bigger one with more varieties. The level of the eyes rule doesn't apply as much to the Fairlies as to the Stirlings. Fairlies are more or less the same, it didn't matter who has this amount of power. However, In the Stirlings it's everything.

Main Characters;

Princess Aihara Aiko

Princess of the Fire Kingdom

First born and a hybrid.

Shes is one of the most powerful immortal beings that ever existed. Shes a quite princess who likes to observe and notice the small details. Unlike other princesses who take advantage of their power, Aiko appreciates every little thing shes blessed with. As being lady like is essential, You know when to swing a sword when its necessary. Aiko has first learned how to transform into a phoenix first making it her dominant being, then she learned that she could also turn into a dragon but she only uses this side of hers for war.

Aiko's power is fire.