(Suga)r Daddy : myg

Genre: [ ROMANCE ]

Setting: Club

Member: Min Yoongi

Requested: My friend !

The wonders of having a sugar daddy

--

You flipped through your notes at 12 am, you were determined to succeed this test even if you aced all of them, it still didn't satisfy you.

"What are you doing." You ripped your note sheet on accident by the sudden voice. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" You shouted, looking at the sheet.

"Look at you, it's 12 in the morning," Your roommate sighed and clicked her tongue. You groaned trying to find tape to put it back together.
"Can you not do that again next time?!" You let out frustratedly.
"No promise's," She replied.

You rolled your eyes at her answer and taped the sheet back together. "Now..back to studying," you whispered. Before you even started reading F/N took the paper right in front of your eyes.

"What the-" you watched the paper being ripped up, and your eyes widened, your breath became heavy, to shock to say anything, she smiled, "Let's go party."

"No." You said firmly, organizing your notes still shocked from seeing your hardworking note being all ripped up.
"Y/N, I'll make it up to you seriously!" She held onto your arm.
"How? You're clubbing everyday, I'm pretty sure you have like no notes at all," you said, she let out a fake laugh.
"But still, you're always cooped up, just this one time!" She begged and always got what she wanted.
"Okay! Okay! Jeez." You sighed.
"Great! I already got you an outfit!" She ran to her room.
"Wait, already?!"

She came back with a black lace body suit paired with a short black skin tight skirt, and black Steve Madden strapped heels. "No, no, no, no way am I gonna wear that." You couldn't even picture what you'd look like.

"It'll be your last year, pleaseee before college is over." She pleaded. You thought about how college was coming to an end and nodded slowly which made her scream softly with excitement.
"But it's almost one a.m. who would even be there?" You asked, she gasped at what you had said. You raised your brows up, confused by her reaction.
"I knew I should've forced you earlier in the year, two a.m. is the busiest time." Your jaw dropped.

After struggling to put on well, basically everything, especially the heels it still wasn't over. "Make up time!!" F/N squeled setting down her big boxes full of make up, you yawned wishing that it was soon to be over with. She used fluffy brushes which tickled your face. "What is that?" You asked holding an object.

"Eyelash curler," she said blending in the bronzer onto your face. "How does it work?" You asked again, she took the Eyelash curler and demonstrated with her eyelashes. Your eyes widened giving a 'WTF' face. "I don't have to use that..right?" She smiled mischievously, "Hmm maybe,"

After putting on layers and layers of powder on your face it was finally over. You looked at your outfit and felt shy that the lace was covering your body but still showed a lot. F/N gave a golden gucci belt, "This will make you stand out in all that black."

Finally, you both left the dorms and arrived at a nightclub called Rosé. There was a long long line and you winced at the sight. F/N walked up to the front, "Wait aren't we suppose to wait?" You asked, she smiled at your question.
"I have connections." She whispered to the security guard and he showed a small grin, he made a hand gesture for you both to go in. "Have the best night of your lives." He said before the door shutted. The music was blasting, neon lights and colored lasers, bright in the large dark club. There were countless of people dancing, drinking, or throwing up everywhere.