The Last : pjm

Genre: [ ROMANCE ]

Setting: Ballroom

Member: Park Jimin

Requested: Orig. Idea

Will you share this dance with me?

--

Your best friend had everything. Money, expensive clothing, and multiple boyfriends. While you were the opposite of her. Poor, thrift clothing, and no boyfriend. "Pleaseeee, it's just one night!" F/N whined as she hung onto your arm while you were unlocking the door to your apartment.

"Exactly, it's just one night, why can't you go by yourself?" You asked as the door opened and you opened your white curtains with the sunlight shining through.

"Because I hate balls especially wearing big gowns. I'd rather wear something tight, that'll show my skin." She plopped herself on the couch and crossed her arms and legs. You rolled your eyes and turned around looking at her. She already had her puppy eyes prepared, but those kinds of things never worked on you.

"Why can't you ask someone else to go?" you asked, F/N looked around the room and let out a fake cough.

"Well, um you see..the thing is.." She tried to come up with an excuse but you had already known what the response would be.

"You have plans at the club?" You answered.

"See! I knew you'd understand." F/N jumped up out of excitement.

"I never said yes, and I don't even have a gown to wear."

"It's okay! I can have my stylist make something for you..so please Y/N?" She clasped her hands together as if she was praying.

"Fine, when is it?" You asked, taking a sip of water.

"Tonight!!" F/N said with the biggest smile. You spit out your water at the sudden news.

"TONIGHT!?" You yelled out. F/N giggled, "Couldn't you have told me days sooner??"

"I was going to..but I had too many hangovers so I didn't get to tell you.." F/N bit her top lip.

You groaned. Why am I friend's with this person, it doesn't make sense to me. You thought. There was a sudden knock on the door, "Oh! he must be here!" F/N said. You opened the door to see a man wearing a bright pink suit, round black glasses, and a shiny bald head.

"Hello, darling," He said in a slow voice. "Hel-" Before you could finish your sentence, he barged in with countless of employee's carrying big white bags, along with big and small boxes. He clapped his hands in a rhythm of two, all his employee's stood in a single file line waiting to be instructed. "Is this the girl?" He asked F/N, she nodded. He showed a big smile and walked closer to you.

"Let's get to work!" He yelled. All the employee's opened the boxes showing shoes and jewelry, other boxes showing makeup. They unzipped the big white bags which revealed gowns, many that were long and short.

You came across a dress, it wasn't flashy just a plain navy blue tulle dress. "This is so plain, are you sure you want to wear this?" The stylist asked, you nodded and smiled at the dress.
"NO," F/N yelled out as soon as she saw the dress.
"What do you mean no?" You questioned.
"Please bedazzle it, it's too boring!" F/N complained to the stylist.
"I agree!" He took the dress and a few employees as they added sparkles and stars.

Finally, after the whole entire day, it was time for the ball. You exit out the limo carefully.
"See you at 12." F/N winked at you.
"Exactly 12." You sternly said.
"Yes, ma'am have fun!" she closed the door and the car left.