Chapter 66

He grabbed me around the waist, looking down into my eyes. "I didn't cheat on you y/n. Even under possession, I couldn't do it." I smiled up at him, my heart swelling. "I love you Cole Robert Brock." He picked me up and swung me around. I squealed like a little kid. He set me back down on my feet, then kissed me gently. "Always." He replied. Then he bent down, sweeping my feet out from under me, as he lifted me bridal style and carried me to the bedroom.  He dropped me to my feet beside the bed, putting his arms around my waist. I kept mine locked around his neck. "What are you smiling at?" He asked, grinning at me. "I don't know. I'm happy I guess. It won't go away." I laughed. "I will do anything to keep it there. Forever." He reached up and took my arms from around his neck, dropping them at my side. Then he turned and walked to our closet. "What are you doing?" I asked him, taking a step towards him. He held his hand out behind and looked back. "Just wait." He replied, smiling. I love that smile...and those dimples. He bent down, searching through something, then turned around holding his hand behind his back. "Coooolby," I said smiling. "Should I hide? Or duck? I don't know what's happening!" I was nervous and I had butterflies in my stomach. I wasn't sure if there was something good or something kind of bad behind his back. He loved his pranks, even on me. He laughed at me, as I prepared to run. "Nooo, it's not bad! I promise." He walked up to me, keeping his hand behind his back. "Y/N, I think that I may have loved you from the moment I saw you standing in Sam's doorway. I knew there was something different about you from our first night together, staying up all night talking and sharing secrets. You didn't want to move fast, so you stopped me. That has actually never happened to me before." He laughed but all I could do was stare at him. He was nervous. His voice was slightly shaking, his one visible hand pulling at the bottom of his shirt and twisting his rings around his fingers. What was going on? "We have been through so much together this past year and half. More than any normal couple should have to go through. You have stood by me through all of this hell." He closed his eyes and shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I mean really. Who the hell gets possessed?" Moving his hand, he met my eyes again. "I love you y/n." "I love you too Colby. Are you okay?" He nodded, swallowing so hard, I saw it in his throat. "I love you and I will love you for the rest of my life. No matter the obstacles that come our way, I know that we can overcome them together. I was going to do this in a special place, in a special way but...if this has taught me anything, it's that we shouldn't waste time. It's Now or Never." He cleared his throat, and got down on one knee, bringing out a ring box from behind his back. He flipped the lid on it, revealing the most beautiful blue sapphire heart cut ring I had ever seen in my entire life. "Oh HOLY F*CK!" I exclaimed. "What the f*ck Colby?? Oh My GOD." I almost started to hyperventilate. This isn't real. I was hallucinating. We were only 23 years old! Did that matter? People got married younger than us. I knew that I wasn't going to love anyone else the way that I loved this man in front of me. He was on bended knee for Christs Sake! "Y/N Y/L/N, I promise to do everything in my power to make you happy for the rest of my life. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" I didn't speak at first. I think I was in shock. His eyes grew worried, and his hand holding the ring dropped just a little. "We don't have to get married right away. I just want you to know that it's you. It's always been you." I snapped out of it and fell to my knees in front of him. I threw my arms around his and screamed, "Hell YES, I will!" I started kissing his face all over. His cheeks, his eyelids, his nose, his forehead, his mouth. He started laughing and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly. I pulled back to look at him. His eyes were lit up, magnifying the ocean blue of them. His smile was prominent, his dimples just so damn cute. His cheeks, that he hated, lifted up from the intensity of his smile. I had never seen him so happy and I had never felt joy like this in my entire life. This was it. He was my happy ever after. He stood up, taking my hand and pulling me with him. He held out the box and and looked into my eyes. "Can I?" He asked. I nodded, holding out my left hand. He removed the ring from the box, the blue turning white in the light, and slid it onto my ring finger. It fit perfectly. He stood there looking at my hand, smiling, like he was the luckiest man in the world. I looked at the ring on my finger, and felt the grin grow across my face. I was the lucky one. It felt like the ring was supposed to be there...just like my heart was supposed to belong to this one man. I looked back up to him to catch him watching me. His eyes smoldered, when they met my gaze. He tossed the ring box behind him, and wrapped his arms around me, lifting me under my butt. Leaning over, we both fell back on the bed laughing. He hovered over me for a moment and we just stared into each other's eyes. Then he slowly leaned towards me and pressed his lips to mine. I felt love soar through my body, and I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer, wanting to feel his body touching mine. I broke the kiss, looking into his eyes. "I have never loved anyone like I love you and I never will."