Chapter 17

He lowered his lips to mine, and I let the sweetness of his breath and softness of his lips take over me. Placing my hand on the back of his neck, I pressed closer to his wet body, leaving no space between us. He moaned a little, and gripped me tighter, moving his hands to my butt. He moved his lips to my neck, so I let my head fall back, giving him better access. "I'm gonna miss you so much." He murmured into my skin. I felt the tears sting my eyes, as I thought about him leaving me soon. Wrapping both arms around me, he hoisted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. I leaned back a little and met his deep blue gaze. I reached up and brushed his wet hair back from his eyes. "I wish I could tell you don't go. I know it's only 4 little weeks but Idk how to live without you anymore." I whispered, leaning my forehead against his. I closed my eyes, against the treacherous tears that spilled down, over my cheeks. He kissed me softly. "I wish I could stay or that you could come with me....but you have your job and this is part of mine. Hey" I opened my eyes to meet his gaze. "We'll talk every day okay? Snap, Skype, text, everything. It'll be like we're right next to each other." I gave him a shaky smile. "No, it won't be...but it's the best we got." He released my legs, so that I slid slowly down his body, until my feet hit the ground. He wrapped his arms around my neck, bringing me into his chest, burying his face in my hair. "It'll be fine. I promise." I sniffled, trying to stop crying. "You're right. Just promise me one thing, okay?" I asked him. "Anything." "Don't give your heart to one of those pretty Irish fans of yours...or anyone else." He chuckled deeply. He pulled me back away from him, and looked me dead in the eyes. "I couldn't if I wanted to. You already own my heart y/n. You always will." I sighed and leaned back into him. "I love you so so much Colby Brock." " I love you too, y/n. Always." We held on to each other, standing waist deep in the water, silent, for a little while. "You guys ready to go?" We heard shouting from the shore. It was Jake, waving at us. "You ready to go home?" I nodded. "Yeah...I guess so. We have to get up early." We made our way back to the shore and joined up with everyone else....except Sam and Kat. "Where's Sam?" Colby asked. "No idea." replied Corey. He and Kat said they were going to look around earlier. Said they wanted to be alone for a little while." Jake answered. "Saaaam" Colby yelled out. We started walking around the outskirt areas to find them. Everyone was calling their names. We came upon an overhanging cliff area, with a kind of cave underneath it. "Sam....Kat!" Colby called. "Shit," I heard someone say. "That was Sam." I said. Colby nodded. He ducked inside the entrance of the cave and shown the flashlight that he literally always has. Kat shrieked, trying to cover herself with her clothes, and Sam stood there with one leg in his pants, trying to pull them up. Colby quickly covered his eyes and looked away. "Gah Dang it Colby! I said to hold on!" "I didn't hear you bro! My bad!"