Rat a tat

by; stubliminalmessaging

Summary:

Ian asks Mickey about some of the things he did in juvie which leads to some sexual misadventures that get cut short unfortunately.

this is a fill for a couple prompts from the kink memes! here's the prompts:
1. "Ian/Mickey, bondage/asphyxiation and intoxication"
2. "ian/mickey - mandy walks in on them"
3. "ian/mickey - mickey riding ian hard - someone walks in on them (like lip or mandy or fiona, NOT terry)
not angsty, mickey might freak out but doesnt do anything "bad""

spoiler alert: it's mandy

—————————————————

                "Stop fuckin' cuddling me, you fag," Mickey grumbled, pushing Ian away with his elbow and rolling over onto his front, completely ignorant of the fact that he'd had Ian balls-deep in him not five minutes prior. He sat up on his elbows and lit a smoke, leaning away as Ian reached for it until he'd gotten his fix before passing it off. "S'too hot to be touching. Can't breathe."

                Ian didn't comment, and while he didn't cuddle up against Mickey's side, he did keep a hand on him, stroking his fingers down Mickey's spine and dipping into the stupidly cute dimples above his ass. Alternatively, he asked; "What's the weirdest thing you did in juvie?"

                "What, sex-weird or just weird-weird?" Mickey asked, looking over at Ian and cocking an eyebrow.

                "Sex-weird, why not?" Ian replied, squashing down his jealousy. Any men Mickey might have been involved with in juvie were not really a concern to Ian because they were still there. Plus, Mickey kept coming back to Ian so that had to mean something, right?

                "A guy practically begged me to piss on him, but I wasn't fuckin' doing that," Mickey said, pulling a face that made Ian laugh. "Another one called me daddy and wanted me to spank him or whatever, but that's just fuckin' sick."

                "Okay, weirdest thing you actually did, then?" Ian asked, pretty amused by these little stories. He didn't comment on Mickey topping guys in juvie; he didn't really talk about it but Ian assumed that bottoming to someone in juvie was just asking for trouble. Mickey was one for establishing dominance, and not everyone could appreciate that even though he preferred to bottom, there wasn't a less submissive person in the world.

                "Guy asked me to choke him while I fucked him," Mickey replied after a moment's quiet thought. He finished off his smoke and stubbed the butt out in the ashtray on the table beside his bed. He smiled and to Ian it was one of the dirtiest looks Mickey had ever given him. "It was really hot, actually."

                "Yeah?" Ian asked, licking his dry lips. "What was hot about it?"

                "The control, I guess? People fuckin' die doing that shit," Mickey replied, shifting. Ian could tell talking about it and thinking about it was working him up. "And when you're in the guy you feel every little twitch in him, and he's gasping and clenching and it feels fuckin' awesome on your dick."

                "I bet," Ian said quietly, voice nearly breaking. "...would you do it again?"