Bonus 1: Jab we met/How I met your mother..

Or when Om met Gauri. I managed to write this down, it's shorter than usual but I think it is still worth it. I'll try to go on with more bonus parts for this story because I really think that for some aspects I rushed things. I'll try to keep a chronological order for the bonus chapters but since the chapters or not directly linked but just little framgents here and there, I will mostly write the chapters depending on my inspiration. Also I'd like you for being understanding regarding my health issues, you're such a blessing, I'm looking forward to the next update which I hope won't deceive you :*

Om had woken up with great difficulty. Since Shivaay's marriage with Tia, the trio had separated. They were still living under the same roof and all but Shivaay was not able to digest the fact that his two brothers had teamed up with his mother and had chased his love when she had come crying at their doorstep. Om looked at his reflection in the mirror and sighed. He looked miserable. He took a deep breath and went to his studio where he painted for hours. He painted and put all his frustration in his paintings which were just shades of grey put together in different shapes and styles depending on the painting. He was not satisfied but wanted to go home, if a place where his brother Shivaay didn't talk to the rest of the family could still be called home. As he was going home, an image of Annika appeared in his mind and he decided to pass by her house. Despite knowing that she had cheated his brother (Remember when Om kidnapped Annika and she said that they believed Tia when she told them that Annika was cheating on Shivaay? I'm talking about that moment), he couldn't stop himself from loving her. He parked in front of her gate; just to have a glimpse of her. He waited and waited, but when she appeared, he was shocked to see her poor state. Her nose was red, her eyes puffy and swollen and she was talking with some woman who was wearing a beautiful purple summer dress 

 Her nose was red, her eyes puffy and swollen and she was talking with some woman who was wearing a beautiful purple summer dress 

and she was having her hair tied in a bun. When she turned around, Om's heart skipped a beat. For a while, Annika left his mind and he tried to capture the woman's ethereal face in his memory. The woman kissed Annika goodbye and left. As soon as she approached, he pretended to be busy and turned away. She hadn't notice him and left.

Om had been driving past the house of Annika again and again with the hope to see that woman again. His paintings and days were all wasted in imagining that woman, he would draw her face again and again as if in a futile attempt to keep her image intact in both his head and heart. He had never been in such a daze, even for Annika.. he was completely hypnotized by that woman's face. A few weeks had passed with Om locking himself in his room with the portraits of that woman in his room and going out only to park in front of Annika's house, wanting to get a glimpse of the woman.

Finally, one day, he saw her again. That time however,she noticed him too and she was fuming when she saw the long haired man. She took long strides towards him and he put his window down.

"Who are you and what are you doing here in front of my friend's house? Are you some kind of stalker? If you want to harm her then it will be over my dead body. Gauri Patel will never let you come near my friend! Tss, weird stalker!" Gauri said and Om chuckled. She was funny but when she saw him laughing, her nose flared in anger.

"Is my face a joke? Why are you laughing like a maniac! I hope I never see your face around here again!" Gauri spat and Om couldn't erase the smile from his face. She might be small in height but she could also be threatening if she wanted to. Om raised his hands in surrender.

"Ok easy tiger! I'm not a stalker and I'm not some psycho from Criminal Minds (One awesome TV show by the way). 

Please let me prove it to you with a coffee?" Om said and Gauri scoffed

"You, and me and coffee? Duh! Bruh! Ew! Disgusting!" She said and pulled out a face which makes Om laugh at her antics. She was really cute.

"Come on, you can even choose the place if you want to. I don't want to appear as a creepy man in front of such a beauty like you." He winked and she bent forward before whispering, "You're already a creep! Come on who invite a stranger for a coffee?" Gauri inquired.

"Someone ready to have a new friend?" Om asked and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't want to be your friend long haired weirdo!" Gauri grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"Ouch! My heart is bleeding for being rejected by such a beautiful girl!" Omkara played the harmed one and Gauri chuckled.

"Ok just give me your number and I'll call you if ever I want to accept your invitation." Gauri finally said and Om wrote down his phone number on a small piece of paper before giving it to her. Gauri smiled and left.

When Omkara reached Oberoi mansion, he had the grin of a love struck teenager on his face but even he didn't know why he was so adamant to stay in touch with the long haired woman. One thing sure was that he was looking forward to her call.