~18~

Hello guys, since Raabta is now finished, I'll carry on with For her for now, because I don't know if I can write two books at a time and then I'm stuck with the plot u.u

Dressed as a bride, Annika made her way out of the car.

 She was quietly sobbing under her veil as she made her way in front of Oberoi mansion

 She was quietly sobbing under her veil as she made her way in front of Oberoi mansion. She never thought that she'd see the house someday in the future. Heck, she never believed that she'd be back to India. She had wished to forever stay in the US. Om lead her to the entrance and asked her to wait next to the doorway. Meanwhile, Om went to the front door and saw Tia and her mom sitting on the sofa in the hall. They saw him and Maya sneered.

"It's good that you're here Om come and give me a foot massage." Maya exclaimed.

"Khanna! Help BHABHI inside please." Om said ignoring Maya and Tia royally. The two of them got up as she made her entry inside the house. She was sitting in a chair which was carried by four men.  

There was a group of musicians and dancers behind the chair and Annika had to admit that her entry was a Royal one

There was a group of musicians and dancers behind the chair and Annika had to admit that her entry was a Royal one. As the chair was put down, Om put a Kalash in front of the chair and Annika tilted it. Then he made her step on the red paste and helped her walk inside the house. He held her by the shoulders while Maya walked to them with folded arms . Annika was still hidden under the veil.

"What's this masquerade Omkara?" Maya said and was about to yank the veil off Annika's face when the latter stopped her by holding her hand tightly.

"It's time for you to be put back at your place Maya Kapoor." Annika said and removed the veil herself. "The masquerade is not my arrival but clearly your stay in my house. My home and saasural." Anika said while smirking.

"You shameless girl.." Tia roared.

"Me? Shameless? Oh please Tia! Who lived as a mistress? You, right? Who still lives in the house of an already married man, you, right? You are shameless!"

"You are the one who got pregnant out of wedlock, your child is a bastard!" Maya said and soon after a slap resonated in the room.

"You leave my child out of your fucking drama. My child can walk freely in the street, with the head held high because she knows about her father. And her father knows about her. My child has the chance that her father isn't a rapist. My child has the chance to have a good and kind hearted man as her father. My child will forever be loved by her both parents. So don't you dare insulting her regarding her growing fatherless because it's not the case. She was born out of wedlock but she has never lost the love and devotion of her parents." Annika roared. She was about to go to her room when she stopped.

"I give you three days to pack your things and leave this mansion else I'll call the police on you for invading my house without my permission." She left, followed by Omkara. She walked to Shivaay's room and saw that it was invaded with Tia's things.

"Where are Shivaay's things?" She asked. The whole room had lost the charm Shivaay and herself had given to it. They were the ones who decorated it almost five years before, a month before their wedding to be exact.

"Tia wanted to throw them away but Choti maa gathered them all in a spare room." Om answered.

"Ok, walk me to it. I'm tired I'll take care of that matter later." Annika answered. Om just walked her to the spare room. They were lucky enough since the room was between Om and Rudra's room.

"Bhabhi.." He began but she raised her hand.

"Don't call me bhabhi! I'm not your bhabhi! I'm the slut you rejected four years back!" Annika spat with tears visible in her eyes. She slammed the door shut and looked at the room. Her and Shivaay's pics were hung on the walls. She was positively surprised to see that they hadn't been thrown away.

Om walked inside his room and looked at the picture of Annika and himself in their childhood.

"I've thought that calling you bhabhi would make me forget my love for you. I thought that being with Gauri would make me forget you, because she's so caring, so loving but I can't Annika, I'm completely in love with you! But you only love this Shivaay.. This man who is the son of your own rapist!" Omkara broke a vase and took the white substance in his cupboard. He poured some on the bedside table and sniffed it. Then he laid on his bed. He couldn't stop the dark thoughts for invading his head. He closed his eyes and was about to drift to sleep when he heard a knock at his door. He shot his eyes open and went to open the door. It was Pinky and Rudra.

"Is she here? Did she arrive safely? And what about their child? Can I see them?" Pinky asked.

"She is alright. She is in the room next door. And I don't think she'll be pleased to see you guys! She hates me to the core for calling her slut in the past, I can't even think of how much she hates you and Rudra now! And their girl is not with her. She's with Shivaay. I only kidnapped the mother and Shivaay is already preparing my execution, just imagine if I had kidnapped the child as well! You know what? I think we deserve Kapoor's punishment. We're nothing less than them. The family kept a friendship with the people who were responsible of Choti maa's rape which I still can't understand.. How could you be blackmailed for 25 years without trying to change it? The most powerful family of India my foot!" Om laughed at the end, the drug eating the few cells of his brain. Pinky only looked down in shame while Rudra grabbed his collar and pushed him against a wall.

"Our family has fallen apart and you only think about laughing at our defeat? How can you be so immature? Look at your nose it's all red! Did you do drug again?!" Rudra roared. Om rolled his eyes.

"As if you care! All you care is fucking all Indian girls!" Rudra was about to punch him when Annika came from behind and held his fist.

"Did you say everything you wanted? You didn't take me away from my loved ones for me to listen to all your bullshit! I came here to help you get your house not to play the police between you!" Annika screamed.

"Annika beta, are you okay?" Pinky said emotionnally.

"As if you care! I'm only here because Om kidnapped me! I only accepted because Shivaay requested me! I only accepted because you're my Shivaay's family and I want my task as easy as possible so you try and stay united. Keep your issues for yourselves for now because I won't do no efforts for a broken family!" Annika said and walked away, back to her room. Dadi saw her leaving and put her hands on her poor heart. It was too hard for her to see the elder daughter in law of this family hating it but she knew that they were at fault. She would never hold Annika responsible for her words, because as harsh as they sounded, these words, her family deserved them.