~12~

I'm truly sorry for not updating earlier guys, but as it's Ramadan I don't have time, being the elder of the house, with Mom not being home and my dear aunt being pregnant, I've become a housewife 💖😭😭 so yeah I do my best but I have many responsibilities right now. And Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim or Non-Muslim who fast followers may Allah grant all your wishes 😘
Bethesda, USA.
Anika  was running here and there around the mansion, ordering the maids to get everything ready. After all it was a big day. Her baby girl was leaving the hospital for few hours to celebrate her birthday. Shivaay had gone to get her and she was excited. Anika checked the cake, the decorations and she even suggested three maids to bring their toddlers along so Shivani could meet some people as well. The other reason why she was happy was the pregnancy kit she used that morning which came out as positive. So she was beyond happiness, knowing that her baby girl would be fine..
She passed by her aunt's room and sat on her bed.  Then she kissed her forehead before taking her hand and putting it against her stomach. Then she laid besides her.
"I'm pregnant again maa.. My happiness knows no bounds right now because I got Shivaay, Shivani will be fine and she'll get a new sibling.. But I want you to live this happiness with me as well,  because you deserve to see me happy after seeing me broken. Please wake up... Please don't let me alone in this world.. I need you.." Anika sobbed, she wiped her tears as she heard the horn signalling that Shivaay was home with their daughter. She rushed down the stairs and put tilak on the forehead of her dear daughter. As soon as Shivani entered the house, Anika's heart fluttered and she welcomed her with a warm hug, kneeling before her and kissing her forehead..
"My Shivi, my baby, this is your house. This house waited so long to see you.." Anika laughed and cried at the same time. Shivaay smiled on seeing them and his happiness knew no bounds on seeing his wife and daughter, particularly his wife's happiness. He knew Shivani had been in a hospital since she was two. Only God knew how strong she was to survive chemotherapy, two unsuccessful bone marrow transplants as her organism rejected them and he also knew that if she wasn't in a dead end,  Anika would have never called him back in her life. He carried his daughter and put her in a swing after kissing his wife's forehead on the way. Then, after he put Shivani on the swing, he began singing 'Gaa Re Mann'.