~30~

This chapter is a bit like a summary because there is nothing really important in that :/ Oh and yes I will tag people in a few, I'm updating now and will tag later on :) RupaShah2 Thank you yaar for reading my books :) I don't know you well but would like to know more about you, so if you want too, let's pm each other some day xx user02696221 Thank you for your comments ^^ 

"You need to fill this form bhaiya." Saumya said as she handed him the authorization for Shivani to travel. Two days had passed after his heartwarming prayer, and it seemed like God finally heard his prayer. Shivani was still in deep slumber but it was nothing to worry about. Doctors said that her body was still weak and that she would wake up by herself.

India, Oberoi mansion

As soon as Neha saw her daughter Annika being pampered by the family, a sensation of peace invaded her heart because she knew that her daughter had found a good family-in-law.

"Mommy!" Annika squealed as soon as she saw her aunt/ mother at the doorstep. She went to her and hugged her tightly.

"Easy tiger, I need to breathe!" Neha said and as soon as Annika pulled away from the hug, she cupped her cheek.

"How are you jaanu?" Neha asked and Annika smiled.

"I'm fine mommy, and the baby too! We're both fit and healthy, thanks to my pyaari best friend Gauri. She was Shivani's nurse when she was here, and she's been taking care of me since I came here! You definitely need to meet her!" Annika exclaimed and Neha giggled, she simply loved Annika's bubbly nature. Annika helped Neha inside and she let her meet Gauri and the rest of the family members.

"Where's papa?" Annika asked.

"Shaktiji had to go to the office, he got an important call, he said he'll come later," Neha said.

"I'm so glad that you're all fit and fine Neha." Pinky suddenly said and Neha smiled at her.

"I'm glad that you're also fine Pinkyji, Shivaay already told me about everything and I want you to know that there's no enmity between us because you've always loved Annika and you've always wanted to protect her. Now that all this story is behind us, let's keep it in the past, shall we?" Neha said and Pinky hugged her.

"Of course!" Pinky agreed.

"Anu, I need to talk to you in private." Neha suddenly admitted.

"Sure," Annika answered and both went to Annika's bedroom.

"Listen, I don't know how to break the news to you, but I need to tell you this. Annika, when I was in the USA... I've met someone.." Neha said fidgeting with her fingers. "His name is Rajeev...Rajeev Chopra..." Neha revealed.

"Rajeev Chopra? As in doctor Rajeev Chopra? Shivani's doctor?" Annika inquired.

"Yes," Neha admitted and Annika smiled.

"Finally! I was asking myself when I'll get a chachu from you!" Annika giggled.

"Are you really happy? I mean.."

"Mom, you've sacrificed your life for me. Since you were 18 I had become your priority. Now that I have a family, I think it's high time for you to think about you mom. I just want to meet your husband-to-be personally, I want to let him know that if he ever tries to hurt you, I'll kick his ass!" Annika said and Neha laughed before kissing her forehead. "But maa, I need to tell you something.. when you had your accident, the doctors said that you were sterile, and..."

"Shh," Neha put a finger over Annika's lips. "I knew that already. It's not the accident. I had cancer in my womb when I was younger. That was the main reason why mom, dad and I didn't adopt you at the beginning. They were spending their time with me at the hospital and couldn't spare some time to educate you. I thought that I was going to die but fortunately, I survived but my eggs had to be removed.. as soon as I got fine enough, I ran to the judge and told him I want my daughter now, my Ayaat! If I have a child of my own, it will just be the same as having you. My cutie Ayaat! So I don't really care about my sterility, I'm already the mother of a fabulous woman." Annika hugged her tightly.

"I love you maa!"

"I love you too darling!" Neha answered and kissed the top of her head.

Two days later.

Annika was drinking some tea in the garden with Shakti, Neha, and Pinky while talking about her parents' youth.

"I remember that time when Annika was being chased by this boy Parth!" Shakti said.

"Oh my god, I remember it too! Bhaiya was so jealous at that period! He came home and almost crushed my brand new phone!"

"At that time I was so sorry for him! He loved Annika dearly but each time he saw her, it seemed like he was about to pee his pants!" Pinky laughed. Annika just smiled on listening to the three persons remembering the old days. She had only known her father through stories and she was always glad that Pinky and Shakti knew about her parents. It was great to see that many people remembered Virat and Annika Mehra.

As she was looking at the garden, Annika saw the ambulance coming to their house.

"Shivi!" A tear rolled down her cheek as she went to the ambulance. There were her husband and daughter, getting down from the ambulance.

"Oh my god!" Annika cried as she finally saw her daughter after waiting long weeks. She was still in her deep sleep and was taken to a room Annika had specially arranged for her. Shivaay had become transparent as the mother finally reunited with her child.

"I'm sleeping with her tonight. I want to be by her side until she opens her eyes." Annika simply said and Shivaay understood. When she remained in Shivi's room for the rest of the day, Shivaay just brought food for her and made sure that she ate well. Around 11 p.m he went back to Shivi's room to make sure that Annika was asleep and that's when he found her sleeping soundly while hugging Shivani tightly against her chest. Her belly wasn't round enough so she could have Shivani on her chest without harming the baby. He just looked on as the two girls of his life slept peacefully.