Chapter 86- Desperation and Sadness! The War is over!

Start from the beginning

"….Huh?! Who are you, you fool?!" Akainu asked him angrily as his magma arm steamed. "You've wasted my time! We have no use for a soldier who doesn't believe in justice!"

Coby's eyes widened at that in fear, but he didn't move one bit, his response being real. 'O-Oh no, I'm dead! But I said what I wanted to say!'

Akainu drew his magma arm back at that, ready to strike him and kill him.

'I HAVE NO REGRETS!' Coby thought determined as he covered his face with his arms as Akainu's magma was about to reach him.

But then before anything more could happen, a sword easily intercepted Akainu's attack.

"COBY!" Helmeppo shouted in panic and everyone froze in anticipation and shock as they stared at the man that had protected Coby.

"….Huh?!" Akainu looked up at that in surprise and started to sweat.

Coby fell unconscious, but unharmed back to the ground.

"Good job, young navy soldier." Shanks praised him seriously. "The courageous moments that you created by risking your life just now….have changed the future of the world tremendously- for better or worse."

"Huh?! T-That ship is…..!" Some marines and Whitebeard Pirates noticed as they stared at the Red Force in shock. "Why is one of the four Emperor from the New World here?! It's Akagami no Shanks!"

Shanks sheltered his sword and walked towards the strawhat that was laying on the ground as the tension rose in the air. "I'm here to….." He spoke up utterly serious, making everyone hold his breath as he picked up the strawhat. "….end this war!"

Mihawk narrowed his hawk eyes seriously as he spotted his old rival. He then turned around and started to walk away.

"Oi, Hawkeye, where are you going?!" Some marines shouted at him.

Mihawk just looked seriously and intensively back to them. "….I agreed to fight Whitebeard…. But Akagami no Shanks was not part of the agreement. You should quit." He told them before walking away, making it seem like he was leaving when he really was intending to get to Shanks' ship….knowing there is something the red-haired man should know.

Meanwhile with Juli…..

Juli breathed heavily she felt the very strong and intimidating, but for her soothing presence of her father appear on the battle field and she took a deep breath to calm down. She wiped her tears away, while her hands were still shaking heavily and looked to the ground sadly. '…The Whitebeard Pirates are the ones from who comes the most sadness and sorrow… I guess they weren't able to make it…' She bit on her lip troubled at that, just hoping her brother would be alright.

"…Oh, so that's certainly a surprise. Out of all things, I didn't expect you to be here, Juli-chan." A familiar voice suddenly spoke up behind her.

Juli spun around at that in surprise. "Uncle Hawkie! You are here?!" She looked at the greatest swordsman before her, who was looking back at her intrigued and maybe even a bit of relief was visible in his posture.

"I guess it was not necessary for me to come to this ship then." He told her sternly but studied her seriously as if to make out if she was injured. "Looks like Shanks already knows you're alive." He spoke that sentence as if he also knew that she was alive before seeing her.