Chapter 86- Desperation and Sadness! The War is over!

Juli looked seriously over the ocean in front of her… They were almost there. And even when she could hear the battle sound in the distance already, that was not the thing that disturbed her….. She just felt sick to her stomach…the feeling and thoughts of being too late burned brightly in her head. She still doesn't know what Ace did wrong except for being a pirate to be executed like this, but she just felt like there was more to it…. And that she would never find out about it. She bit on her lip at that, feeling so hopeless all of the sudden…. Like as if their efforts weren't enough as the battle sounds got louder and louder.

"….Juli." Shanks laid a hand on his daughter's shoulder and looked at her seriously. "We are there… You will stay here like we agreed on alright? I will go stop the war, so you don't need to worry. We will go ahead now so please stay calm as you promised."

Juli nodded at that seriously and took a deep breath, already feeling the different intense emotions buzzing around her. "I will try my best dad."

Shanks nodded at that and looked at his main strongest members. When they nodded back to him, they all went off the ship. The rest of the crew grabbed their weapons and went to the front of the deck, while Juli stayed at the back.

Juli looked around at the marine battle ships and the loud battle sounds as well as the battlefield in a bit of a distance and felt shivers run down her spine. It was so intense… she had never felt so much anger, hatred and rage in one place… But there was also different emotions with who she could better associate. Sweat trickled down her face and she felt like gagging as tears gathered in her eyes. 'So much pain, grieve, desperation, sadness and unbelievable sorrow….' Tears started to roll down her face as it almost felt unbearable for her.

Juli took a deep breath to calm down as she clutched to the railing. She needs to stay calm, locate from who these feelings were coming and disconnect herself from this person. She bit on her lip hardly so she could be able to do this, and concentrated….but even then, she could not stop the tears from streaming down her face. Whatever happened at the battlefield… she just knew it was something bad…. Every dying person she felt… All their regret and sorrow as they breathed their last breath. All their unfinished dreams and accomplishments… Their wiped out future….. was something like she had never imagined to feel before. Juli bit harder onto her lip at that until she tasted blood… It was just no use. She can't disconnect herself from those poor souls… She didn't know why, but she felt like she had to make it up to them by feeling their emotion and sharing their pain. She wanted to let them know that there was someone understanding their sorrow, pain and sadness!

Meanwhile on the battlefield….

"THAAAT'S ENOOUUUGH!" Coby screamed as he stretched out his arms in front of Akainu.

Akainu narrowed his eyes and looked down to him angrily.

Coby cried heavily and gritted his teeth. "LET'S END THIS NOW! LET'S NOT FIGHT ANYMORE! WE'RE WASTING PEOPLE'S LIVES HERE! EVERY SINGLE SOLDIER HAS A FAMILY WAITING FOR HIM TO RETURN HOME! WE ACCOMPLISHED THE PURPOSE ALREADY BUT WE'RE STILL CHASING PIRATES WHO HAVE NO WILL OF FIGHTING! WE COULD STOP BUT WE'RE COVETING MORE! WE'RE GIVING UP ON OUR SOLDIERS THAT COULD SURVIVE IF WE TREATED THEM RIGHT AWAY!" He shouted at them while crying heavily and emotionally. "ON TOP OF THAT, WE KEEP MULTIPLYING THE NUMBER OF VICITMS! SOLDIERS WHO'RE GONNA GO DOWN AFTER THIS…."

"…Is that Coby…?!" Garp said in utter shock.

"….THERE ARE NO MORE THAN FOOLS!" He screamed as he looked up to Akainu.