"Be with me, be with me before I force you." His dark eyes sacred me. Making me petrified of the monster that lurked behind his civilised disguise. I swallow hard seeing a strange madness, obsession in his eyes.
How can I be so unlucky? How can I be so reckless and attract him! I should have never showed my face, look where it got me. Terrence is growing to be completely delusional, a man like him must be having thin patience and to my utter luck I'm testing every bit of it.

"You said that you will let me go after an year!" I shouted those words, a sickly sob escaped my tone.

"After an year, if I choose to. But there is something I want in this year." His breathed fanned my swollen, bruised lips. Tears strained cheeks and rugged look.

This is Not happening, Terence like a proper vulture is trapping me, targeting me. Every word coming out of his mouth it's calculated, it's revised and for the life in me, filtered. He was a dangerous man and I refused to play naive. I refused to be fooled twice. If playing safe is all it will take me to escape his dirty clutches, sadly I will have no option but to deceive him. I know, it would be impossible to escape Terrence's eye, after all its his world. He was everywhere, he ruled everything. He was powerful enough to destroy countries itself..forget about a normal human like me. Suddenly I remembered Summer's words, words which warned me of being alone and facing him. A dangerous him and I now understand the meaning of it.

I didn't know what to say, my words will be weighted down in the dangerous Brain of his, assessed and concluded. Every expression I wear will be dissected and studied. He was too intelligent for anyone's liking, he was a threat to everyone he crossed. I swallow hard, he knows I'm nervous and he knows it damn well that I..I have no option but to succumb to his cringing fantasies. He is trying to play a gentleman and lure me in, through  his words.

I suddenly wanted to slap myself for being so detached from  the world I lived in. For not knowing properly about Terence Rodriguez. I should have kept an eye on This German Businessman, he was a walking missile and   A cunning fox. He knows, sweet talk with me right now is a safe option. With everything that is going on in my life, I will look for someone to lean on, I'm a human after all, it's inevitable. He is trying to portray himself as a cornered man. Portray himself to be a simple man, but I know better. Terence Rodriguez is too ambitious to be a simple man and definitely he is too busy to play a perfect family man.

He wants me in his bed and for some sick reason he doesn't want to force me. And honestly that's the only solace Im holding onto to currently. He is a brutal man, there isn't a second thought about the horrendous deeds he committed and edging on thin ice, I should know better. There are 99% chances that I'll slip.

"Our marriage started on few unacceptable terms, but all I'm waiting for is a chance. A chance to be a proper husband and it's the same I expect from you."

I look up, meeting his Erie, obnoxious eyes. Two can play this game sir. You have violated my happiness, jeopardised my life. There is definitely a payback for everything. I want mine from you, you should know how it feels to be deprived, how it feels to ache. I know, betrayal will cost me my life perhaps..but the loathe I harbour for him in my heart is much painful than a physical death. I decided to make him suffer for everything that he put me through, make him experience what it feels like to have a heavy heart. Void soul.

"I'm..I'm scared of you.." I reply. Hesitantly.His disturbing palm firmly plants on my neck, making my breath hitch. He is the only man, who took so many liberties in touching me. He never understood the meaning of personal space.