-38-

3racha and 2kim stepped inside the crowded nightclub, glancing around the room.

"Should we split up?" Woojin asked.

"No, we're celebrities. It wouldn't be smart to split up. That way we would be much easier targets." Chan answered to which Woojin just nodded.

The boys linked their arms together, moving into the crowd. They checked the bar, the booths and the toilets. Jisung suggested that they should check the balcony.

The boys walked up the stairs, and stepped onto the balcony. The balcony was indoors, and faced the dance floor in the first floor. There were some booths placed by the railing, but neither of the 4 boys seemed to be there.

"Mabye they left?" Seungmin said, sounding down.

The 5 idols stood in a line, leaning onto the railing of the balcony. People were moving freely on the dance floor, while others were sitting in the bar and booths.

"There!" Changbin shouted.

The other 4 turned to him, looking to where he was pointing. After a moment the boys spotted Felix, Jeongin, Minho and Hyunjin. They were dancing on the dance floor, surrounded by girls trying to flirt with them.

The 5 idols ran down the stairs and onto the dance floor, looking for the boys.

__________

Jeongin skipped into the club, taking in the sight of all the people inside.

"Wow. There's so many people here!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah. Now how about we go get some drinks?" Hyunjin said, happily walking over to the bar.

He ordered four drinks, and handed them out to his best friends.

"To us!" He shouted, lifting his glass.

The others copied his actions, downing the beverage afterwards.

Hyunjin ordered another round for them all. The boys chatted for a while, enjoying the drinks and company until a group of girls walked up to them.

"Excuse me, oppas. Aren't you the ones who hung out with 3racha and 2kim?" One of the girls said.

"Yeah." Minho answered, flirtingly.

The girls giggled and moved closer to the boys, touching their arms and chests while giggling annoyingly.

"Hey do you guys want to dance with us?" One of the girls said, grabbing Jeongin's hand.

The boys nodded, and grabbed the girls, leading them out to the dance floor.

The four boys danced with the group of girls for a while, until they excused themselves, to go cool down.

They walked out of the crowd and out the door, breathing the fresh air into their lungs. They never realized how heavy and clammy the air inside of the club was, until they got outside.

__________

The 5 idols were searching the crowded dance floor, not finding their boys anywhere.

Jisung threw one last glance around the room, not wanting to give up. He spotted the boys, leaving the dance floor and group of girls.