-36-

Jisung was laying on the small couch in the studio, while the others were recording Woojin and Seungmin's parts of the song.

Changbin and Chan were busy working, and therefore didn't notice Jisung's change of emotions once he whipped out his phone.

Quiet, muffled sobbs caught Chan and Changbin's attention making them turn to Jisung. Woojin and Seungmin ran out of the recording booth and over to Jisung upon noticing his current state.

"What's up Ji?" Seungmin softly asked.

"I miss them." Jisung answered, sulking loudly afterwards.

Chan furrowed his eyebrows. Jisung had been acting normal the past two days, so why would he break down now?

Chan grabbed his phone, opening his Instagram. He froze once he saw what the four boys had been posting. They looked happy together. Almost happier than before.

A tear escaped Chan's eye once he layed eye on Jeongin. The younger looked so incredibly soft, cuddly, adorable, happy, hot and handsome. All at the same time.

Chan immediately started missing the younger. His cute voice calling out Chan's name every time they met. His warm and cuddly hugs. His cute, baby like behavior. His caring and loving nature towards his hyungs.

Chan needed to see Jeongin again. He needed the younger by his side.

Chan looked up from his phone, noticing how everybody else was in the same state of mind as himself. They all looked heartbroken.

"We need to get them back." Chan said, sadly.

"Yeah, we really do." Changbin chuckled out through the tears.

"But how?" Seungmin asked.

The company had kept them from reaching out to the boys in any way. They had to tell the company whenever they were exiting the building or going somewhere other than work.

"They've been out 4 nights in a row now. What do you think the chances are that they are going out again tonight?" Woojin asked.

"It's worth a shot, I guess." Jisung said, his voice sounding dry and painful.

"We wouldn't be allowed to go out without a reason though." Changbin reminded them all.

"Guys, Hyunjin has been posting once they arrive at the place, every night. If we just manage to locate where they are we can go there and run into them." Seungmin said.

"Yeah, but we still need something to tell our bosses." Chan reminded him.

"Our song is close to finished, right?" Jisung asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, we just need to put the recordings together."Changbin answered.

"Why don't we just say that we're going out to celebrate that the song is finished?" Jisung asked.

Everybody shot up from their seats, determined to finish the songs by night time.