-34-

The group of 9 were walking down the streets, everyone wearing matching caps and masks. They were all heading for JYPE, cuz 3racha had to go back and work, and the others decided to tag along.

They entered the building, and 3racha lead them all up to their studio. The studio was very clean and organized. Chan immediately sat down and started typing on his computer. Jisung grabbed a notebook from one of the drawers, and opened it, reading its content. Changbin put on a pair of headset, listening to their beats and playback, and trying to make the lyrics fit.

The remaining 6 sat down in the back of the room, whispering silently not to disturb the boys.

The minutes went by quickly, soon turning into hours.

After about one and a half hours of working, a middle aged woman entered the room, and started talking to 3racha, not realizing that there were any other people in the room.

"Guys, your manager arranged a collaboration between you guys and a duo called 2Kim. They are known vocalist and will be working with you on your next song. Mr. Nae will be down in about 15 minutes, to listen to the beats and play backs you have so far-"

The talking was cut off by a phone ringing.

The woman turned around and looked at the 6 guys on the floor in surprise. Woojin quickly grabbed his phone and answered the call, seeing how it was their manager.

"Hello?"

...

"Yes."

...

"Im already there, sir."

...

"Ok, I'll call you when I know anything more. Bye."

Woojin chuckled as he placed his phone onto the floor.

"That was our manager, telling us to come down here and start working." Woojin said, amused.

"Well, I'll let you guys to it then." the woman said and left the room.

Chan gestured for Woojin and Seungmin to come over, and started to share some ideas with them.

"Mabye we should leave?" Jeongin asked his best friends.

"Yeah, we're just gonna distract them if we stay any longer." Felix answered.

The Aussie stood up followed by his 3 mates.

"Where are you going?" Changbin asked the four, catching the attention of the others.

"Away. We don't want to disturb you guys working." Felix answered, geeling kinda guilty for coming in the fist place.

"You don't need to leave if you don't have anything else to attend to. I was actually gonna offer you a practice room when Mrs. Chae came." Chan said, looking between the four.

They all hesitantly nodded their heads and followed Chan out the door and I to a room close by.

Chan left them there, after having showed them how to work the music and other technological supplies.

Felix connected to the speaker and a song started playing. The four started joking and dancing around, eventually coming up with the idea of making a choreography.

They got to it, Felix, Minho and Hyunjin doing most of it as Jeongin was the least experienced dancer amongst them.

In the end Jeongin decided that he was gonna watch instead as the others carried on with their choreography.

Once they had finished the choreography Jeongin decided that it was the best if they recorded it. The Maknae got out his phone, and started filming once they started dancing.