-27-

The 3 boys were running around in their rooms, throwing their clothes around the floors and furniture, while speaking over facetime.

"How about this?" Jeongin asked, showing a pink sweater.

"No, too girly. You need something more neutral in color and style." Felix answered while digging through the pile of clothes on his bed.

"All I have is colorful. Mabye my brother has something. Gimme a sec." Jeongin said, running out of his room.

Minho was sitting on his bed, wearing a pair of black ripped jeans. He was looking closely at the two shirts in front of him.

One of them was a black and white flannel, while the other one was an oversized navy blue tee.

Minho decided to go with the tee, throwing it over his head, and stuffing it into his pants. He quickly grabbed a black leather jacket, and threw it on over the t-shirt.

A selection of jewelry was neatly placed on Minho's bed. He picked out a couple of rings, a necklace and a pair of earrings, throwing them om.

Once the jewelry was on Minho's body he ran over to his bathroom, sitting down in front of the mirror. He carefully put on a thin layer of eyeshadow, eyeliner and lip tint.

He sprayed his face with setting spray before moving on to fixing his hair. He tried many different styles to do his hair, but ended up with parting his hair on the right side, throwing the hair on the right side of his head backwards with the help of some hair gel.

He curled his bangs slightly, making his hair look fluffy. Minho stood up, looking at himself. He actually looked presentable.

Minho quickly got his ticket and backstage pass, placing the backstage pass over his neck and hiding it away under his shirt. Minho placed a pair of black converse onto his feet and ran out of the front door after having grabbed his phone and wallet.

Minho quickly got into his car, driving down the road towards the spot where he was gonna meet the others. Felix and Jeongin lived close to each other while Minho lived about 7 minutes away from them.

Felix and Jeongin stood together on their meetings spot, looking nervous. Felix wore a black and red flannel, over a pair of black skinny jeans. He wore a black leather as well, only Felix's jacket looked a bit more old fashion than Minho's. Felix's shoes were red sneakers, with black detailing.

The Aussie also wore a bit makeup and jewelry, about the same amount as Minho. Felix hair was styled like Minho's, but with the hair parted to the left and not the right.

Jeongin wore a pair of ripped jeans with a plain black tee over. He wore makeup and jewelry as well, but not as much as the other two. The Maknae's hair covered his forehead entirely. His hair had been curled, giving him a soft yet hot look.

Jeongin wore a pair of black sneakers, who looked good together with his tee. The two boys got into the car with Minho.

"Do you have you got your tickets and passes?" Minho asked as they entered.

They both nodded and showed Minho the passes. Both boys had placed the passes around their necks, just like Minho.

Minho drove off towards the stage, feeling his nerves the whole time.

Minho parked the car in a parking lot, close to the stage. They had about 15 more minutes before the concert started.

All 3 boys speed walked down the street, heading straight for the stage.

Once they reached the stage, they got into the line, waiting to enter the crowded room.

They flashed their tickets to the security and was let into the venue. To say that the room was big, would be an understatement.

Jeongin immediately grabbed Minho and Felix's hand, afraid of getting lost in the crowd.

Felix started dragging the two towards the stage, to get a good wiev.

The trio stopped once the crowd got too crowded and made themselves comfortable while they were waiting for the concert to begin. People were starting to fill up around them, giving off a slightly claustrophobic and excited wibe.

Suddenly the lights went out, and the crowd shut up, watching the actions going on onstage.

Chan appeared out of the smoke, making a wave of high pitched screams ecco through the room.

The lights started flashing the second the music started playing through the speakers. Chan started singing and rapping, while messing around onstage. Jeongin was jumping in excitement of seeing his celebrity crush in real life.

Chan was wearing a white shirt with the first two buttons open, revealing his collarbone. He wore pair of black ripped jeans, much like Minho. His shoes looked expensive as hell, just as the jewelry hanging from his neck and ear. His hands were covered in rings and his hair and makeup looked perfect.

Chan's part of the song came to an end, and Changbin stepped out of the smoke, rapping in a powerful and dominant manner.

Changbin wore all dark colors, to everyone's surprise (note the sarcasm). His black shirt and Dark blue jeans matched perfectly. His dark shoes and expensive looking jewelry stood out from the outfit, but still looked good and stylish. His hair was done neatly, and his makeup made him look dangerous in a way.

Changbin's rap came to an end, and Jisung entered the stage through the smoke. His voice eccoed through Minho's head.

Han Jisung was preforming, just a few feet away from him. He looked like a combination of hot, divine and cute.

His hair was fluffy, and his makeup similar to Chan's. He wore a black shirt with the two top buttons unbuttoned, just like Chan. His pants were a pair of ripped jeans. He wore a bit jewelry, but not too much making him look both stylish and casual. His shoes fit his style perfectly.

Minho was mesmerized by the way the younger was moving his body and lips onstage. The voice leaving Jisung's throat sounded perfect.

The crowd erupted into cheers as the song ended. Minho heard Felix's scream loudly, and chuckled to himself.