-5-

The day went on as usual. The four boys were enjoying their work, while joking around a bit.

Once the time neared 1pm Minho called out to the others, telling them that he  would be taking his lunch break now.

Unfortunately, they had to take their breaks separately, since the cafe had a limited amount of workers available.

Minho grabbed his wallet and walked out the door, heading towards the nearby mall. He'd usually go there during his lunchtime, since the small grocery store in the mall was really cheap.

The boy purchased a sandwich and a bottle of water. Afterwards he walked out to one of the benches placed just outside of the mall. The sun was shining brightly, hitting Minho's skin. The warmth made a cozy feeling spread through the male's body.

Minho silently bit into his sandwich, feeling the combination of the different tastes mix in his mouth. Minho kept on eating his lunch, as someone came and sat down on the bench, beside him.

Minho didn't pay any attention to it, and rather pulled out his phone to avoid any awkward scenarios.

Minho automatically went to Instagram, checking his notifications and the latest 3RACHA updates.

A notification caught Minho's attention, sending the poor boy into a fit of forced caughs as his food got stuck in his throat. The boy took a sip of his water, and looked down at his phone once again, with wide eyes.

'J.One✔️ liked your post'

Minho couldn't believe his eyes. THE J.One had liked HIS photo.

A high pitched squeal left Minho's throat, a little louder than what he ment for it to be.

The person next to Minho on the bench pulled his attention away from his phone, looking at Minho curiosity.

"You ok, man?" He asked, startling Minho a bit.

Minho looked up at him with wide eyes. He was wearing a black baseball cap and a black mask. His blonde locks stood out from under his cap.

"Yes. No. I don't know." Minho answered, quickly.

The man chuckled.

"What happened?" He asked.

"J.One, as in the Han Jisung of 3RACHA liked my photo."

The guy giggled at Minho's cute reaction.

"Really? Can I see?" He asked.

Minho pulled out his phone, showing the notification. His statement were in fact true.

"You got a 3RACHA fan account?" The male asked Minho.

"Yeah." Minho said, showing the guy his account.

"Why 'Squirrel.Hoe✅'?" The stranger asked, looking at Minho with his head tilted.

"Cuz Jisung is my bias, therefore the 'squirrel', and my name is Minho, so if you take 'squirel' as in Jisung's nickname, and 'hoe' as in the last part of Minho you get 'Squirrel.Hoe'." Minho explained.

The guy nodded his head. He was about to speak up when someone walked over to him, grabbing him by the wrist.

"Come on, slow poke. We're gonna be late." The new person said, disappearing together with the guy Minho was talking to.